1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Diego Itō was born to Japanese wizard, Eiji Itō and Brazilian witch, Nayara Ferreira in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on 3rd March. His parents both hailed from pure-blood families who were desperate to continue on a magic-line with most of the pair's siblings marrying off to muggles and producing non-magical children.
The two themselves were essentially set up by their parents, with Eiji's father being a schoolmate of Nayara's mother. The two sets of parents made the two meet up in coincidental-like situations until the couple eventually began a romantic relationship. Once married, the Itō's produced a single son, Diego. Although he was born in Rio de Janeiro, his parents soon relocated to Glasgow, Scotland in hopes that he would be accepted into Hogwarts as they wanted him to have the best possible wizarding education he could have.
Diego lived a fairly ordinary life, his parents mixing in both muggle and magical aspects into his life due to the nature of his family. His first sign of magic occurred when he was 7, in which he and his parents were visiting his family in Japan, when his cousins were picking on him and it got to the point where Diego unintentionally broke a vase within the room. Succeeding that, the magical influence from his parents became stronger until he was 11 where his Hogwarts letter came through. Ecstatic, his parents bought him the finest things they could and sent him off, where he was sorted into Ravenclaw.
His first year went smoothly, right up until the end. It'd seem that whilst his son was at Hogwarts, Eiji had gotten on the wrong side of both the magical authorities and the muggle equivalent, forcing his marriage with Nayara to fall apart, and for the latter to move her and Diego to a different part of Glasgow. Nayara deemed it unfair to keep Diego at Hogwarts where bad memories were connected to. Instead, Diego was sent to Beauxbatons to complete the remainder of his wizarding education.
Diego was average at Beauxbatons. Rien de spécial. A part of that was because his mind was occupied with his mother's safety. She never remarried, nor did she aspire to, so when Diego was away at school she was alone. Although he didn't remember the details as vividly as he once did, Diego recalled his father swearing to get revenge on Nayara. Only a few times was this revenge nearly achieved, each being narrowly missed. Upon his graduation, he convinced his mother to move to London, away from Eiji and any negativity.
And that's how his life has been for the past two years - getting his mother back on her feet. Though, if we're being honest, he gets a bit bored of it. He loves his mum, but he feels as if his usefulness in that area has exceeded itself and now it's time for him to live his life. The first goal, is moving out, of course.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
On the surface, Diego appears to be happy-go-lucky and someone who generally loves life. He's generally perceived as a relaxed guy who's liberal and avoids conflict. To someone who doesn't know him, Diego also looks to be someone who can't stop laughing or smiling, always making jokes whenever he can - and about whatever he can. Because of this, it's rare for somebody to see him negatively before they get to know each other and due to him being rarely angry when with a group of people, this side of him is unknown.
To those who know him, Diego still remains as outsiders see him, however his emotions become clearer and mood patterns can be observed. Although he's mostly happy, there're times where Diego becomes reserved and this transition often happens quickly and soon after he'll remove himself as he often, when like this, feels like a burden and prefers to be alone. The words, rien de spécial, still rings loud in his head, so much to the point that's what he believes he is - an average person. When it comes to this matter, he'd rather not take compliments of himself out of fear of people lying to him and setting him up for disappointment or being hurt.
That's another thing. Diego doesn't particularly handle negative emotions well. When he's upset he tends to become solitary and refuses to let others try and help him - preferring to sort it out on his own terms and not anyone else's. His anger is similar in the sense of solitude, however he does either shout his anger away or relieve it in the form of exercise or breaking things around him. In a sense he has a lot of internalised hatred - growing up he was never connected to being his father's son due to little resemblance in their appearances and he always wanted to be like him, but, following his father's chosen path Diego is sort of ashamed to ever wanting to be like him. Another resulting factor in his self-hatred is the way in which his parents met. Despite his mother insisting she had loved his father, Diego believes that he was forced just to keep the blood "pure" and as a result he disregards blood purity and tends to ignore most people who uphold it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He's currently unemployed and has no immediate plans for employment.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.