1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Dominic is known to have a kind and helpful personality, he likes to help those around him and make sure that others are taken care of before himself. He doesn't tend to fight or get angry that easily and will do what you tell him, he is a very loyal and good friend and will protect you when danger strikes.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Dominic was born into a very powerful, wealthy Pure-Blood family. His mother and father weren't the kindest parents one could have. They only cared about themselves and pushed others down to get higher.
Dominic was raised in a very strict home, his parents wanted to make sure that he turned out exactly like him. Mean, cruel and harsh. Giving no care to others around him and only thinking of himself. But that had back fired, he wanted to be nothing like his horrible parents.
They could see this starting to happen, and resulted into punishing their son. They would beat him into making him do what they wanted and forced him to be who they wanted him to be. He didn't take the abuse well, and in the end had to pretend to be someone he wasn't.
Though his younger sister, Marcy. Was the favorite child, she did everything she was told and acted exactly like her parents. Dominic felt bad for her, knowing it wouldn't help her in the future to be cruel and mean. He tried to talk to her about it a few times, but his parents would find out and beat him because of it.
When his 11th birthday rolled around, he was waiting for his Hogwarts letter. When it finally came, his parents threw it into the fire and told him he would not be going to Hogwarts at all. They wanted to send him off to a muggle boarding school.
But day after day, letters and letters would come. His parents would lock him in his room or in the closet to keep him from getting a letter. But one night he managed to sneak one and open it and read it, his sister saw and told his parents.
For this, they had used magic on him. Using a Mind-Erasing spell so he wouldn't remember anything about Hogwarts or anything that had to do with it. They then locked him in his room for two whole days, giving him small amounts of food and water and giving him a bucket for a bathroom.
Luckily, his Grandfather had came to his rescue. Finding out about how horrible his Daughter and Son-in-law and been to Dominic, he had taken him from his home and to his house. Far Far away from Dominic's home, there his Grandfather restored his memories and helped him get his Hogwarts things.
Dominic was then sent off to Hogwarts, being happy and glad to go. But people always stared at him, seeing the deep bruises and marks on his skin that his parents caused. Sadly, he always has bags under his eyes and people always wonder what happened to him. . .
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Dominic is a Pure-Blood wizard, he is from a long line of Powerful Pure-Bloods.
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! None.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Um, I could guess Hufflepuff?
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. ~Er, i'm not supposed to~
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 5
Number of D's: 1