A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
+Kind, Gentle, Inclusive
-Closed off, Naive, Overly trusting
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
She wants to be a model. It's something she loves. EA also wants to help people. So kind of an Angelina Jolie vibe, but a model instead of an actress. Though she can act very well, as well.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
While she is not a photographer, EA is INCREDIBLY photogenic, and will often take selfies of herself in beautiful places. Her favorite way of wasting time is finding those places.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand, obviously, a friendship bracelet with "Addy and EA" on it, a piece of cake (plastic, and small enough to hang off a keychain), her cellphone, and her laptop.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
She doesn't really have anything to change. She wishes it was more inclusive, really.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
OOC, honest, she feels like a hufflepuff
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
:D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
:D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
:C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
EA is a gentle soul. She tries not to hate anyone, but sometimes there are those people. Like her father. She also tries not to seem ungrateful for the opportunities she has. While always trying to do the best for others, she very often forgets about her own well being, and thus she gets occasionally thrown for a loop with her own emotions. She feels, and she feels deeply and thoroughly. Whether is is happiness, sadness, or anger. EA is in touch with her inner emotions, and often runs with whatever her heart tells her to do.
Often, she has internal conflicts. She could be seen as naive or reckless, but she honestly always attempts to see the best in others, and will often try to help anyone she can. But of course, there are parts of her that tell her that it's stupid. That she'll get hurt, or that she's being incredibly unrealistic by believing the best in everyone. Her logical side very often fights with her more pressuring emotional side.
Despite this, she's not naive, and she's not reckless. EA is just a person who goes with the flow, to the beat of her own drum. She's a believer. Not only in people, but in everything. She's a spiritual being who thrives off of energy. She's a whole soul, and attempts to fix others, often at the expense of herself. EA's vibe throw off kindness and inclusivity, even if she is often alone and closed off about her own emotions under the surface.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Alice Everly had been a reporter for Wireless Wizard network for several years before she met Alistair Fitzgerald. After several interviews and a couple of meetings, the two of them started a year and a half affair. Alice wasn't married, or tied down, and this attractive, rich, man was showing interest in her? Alice fell for him for a bit. But she knew they would never last, especially after Alice fell pregnant. Alistair grew upset, and he broke it off. But was Alice just expected to deal with this child on her own? After throwing a bit of a fuss, as Alistair would have put it, he agreed to pay them off for a couple hundred thousand. After she got her payout, and after they agreed to never speak again, Alice and Alistair parted ways.
Eurus Amor Everly, named after Alice's grandmother, was born on a winter night in 2022. For the longest time, it was just the two of them, Alice and Eurus, whom by the age of five, would be going by EA. Then, in 2029, she'd meet Conrad Littelton. Conrad was the sweetest man not only to Alice, but to EA as well. Not long after the two met each other, he and Alice had gotten married. Though Alice wanted EA to take his surname, she insisted on staying 'everly' Everly.
Soon, Alice fell pregnant again, and Addison Littleton was born. It was then that weird things began happening around EA. She had been playing with Addy when her little sister began crying uncontrollably. Being 8 years older than the infant, EA wanted to help. She wanted to console her little sister. So, carefully, she picked Addy up and began singing, and soon, lights began floating around the two, dancing like little fireflies.
Alice ran in, to console the girl herself, only to see Addy in EA's arms, just struck at the beauty of the lights she saw floating around. Alice took Addy from her and put her to bed, only to explain to EA and to Conrad that she was a witch. EA's first magical sign meant that she'd be sent to Hogwarts. When she turned eleven, she got a letter, and her family dragged her to Diagon Alley to get her stuff for her first year.
EA had always had a very beautiful face. In fact, she was also incredibly photogenic. Alice knew this, and she also knew that EA's goal was to be a model... So when she turned fourteen, Alice did the one thing she would have never thought she would do. She approached the Founder and CEO of the biggest television company in the Wizarding World - EA's father, Alistair Fitzgerald. EA had always known about her father, but she was never interested in his existence... but the opportunity was too much to pass.
After a bit more of a fuss, and threatening to come out to the world about his activities outside of his marriage, Alice had convinced Alistair to sign her to a modelling agency. By the end of her fourth year, EA had been officially signed as a model. While she is thankful to both Alistair and her mother, she owes her mother everything. Alistair was just a means to an end... And frankly, EA hates conversing with him.
EA is starting her fifth year in 2037, though she's usually gone weekends to be with her mother, or to go to a photoshoot.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Bailee Madison
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
10, 3 exotic