Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. My character is somewhat shy and reserved, allowing that to sometimes keep them from doing things they want to. She is also quiet smart, and able to figure her way out of many sticky situations that she may have gotten herself into. She is also very caring, and sometimes she can be blind to the things that the people she cares about does.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? My charater just wants to be happy and accepted, something she hasn't always been in her life. But she doesn't allow this to disrupt her morals or her loyalties and beliefs. 3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? Either reading, some time being alone can be comforting, or outside. Climbing trees and swimming and just playing with friends.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? Her glasses, obvious reasons. A copy of Peter Pan, that her grandmother gave her, for sentimental reasons. A locket with a rose on it, given to her by a boy she met when she was a child, and her sketchbook because she draws everything that draws her attention. And finally her worn old grey hoddie that she loves to cuddle up and sleep in.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? The treatment of Muggle-borns, because it doesn't matter what your born into, or who your family is, all that matters is what you can do, and that you are happy.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? She doesn't think it would matter, every house is as good as the other. They all have something good about them, something that makes good for the future.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Echo is a little shy, not too willing to talk to people she doesn't know, but if they start the conversation first, she doesn't hesitate to reply. She is very open minded and open hearted, though she loves her little pranks every now and then. She's a very touchy feely person, believing that hugs can cure just about everything, and was usually found (in her youth) cuddled up next to her friend Elijah, talking.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Echo was born at a Muggle hospital, to a Muggle mother and a father neither of them remember. When she was young she lived just with her mother in a rather bad part of London, and she always kept to herself. School was never hard, and never a problem. She was 7 she started having terrifying nightmares that kept her from sleeping at night, and so she fell asleep in class at school. It was at school when her powers appeared. She made it snow in the middle of her classroom. A man from the Ministry appeared then, and talked to her mother and her about Magic and about Hogwarts.
When she was 9 she met a boy named Elijah, who was nice and fun and always happy. For some reason that Echo could not understand, he wanted to be her friend. They were usually found huddled together talking or climbing trees and laughing. Elijah could do magic too, and they always imagined going to school together. And then Elijah's father got a job somewhere, and they moved. All she had left was a locket with a rose on it, and their picture inside. She didn't have anymore friends until she was shipped off to Hogwarts.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Echo Nichole Delune
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Unknown. Since Echo never knew her father, and her mother couldn't remember, it was never made clear.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 22:32, April 18, 2017 (UTC)