Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Edward is a happy, independant wizard, who was inspired by his elder brother, Azrael. He is kind and cunning to other people, and makes the wisest decisions. He is considered to be 'Mr. Perfect' in the family which his brother absolutely despises, however he seems calm, yet simple.
Edward seemed to be better than Azrael, and that's why he is treated as an outcast from his brother. He is helpful and caring. Edward was noble to others, and loathed people Who insult their family. He is not prejudice, in fact, he treats Muggle-borns, half-breeds, Squibs, and blood-traitors all the same but slightly disgusted, because of the fact he is a half-blood as well.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Serena Mulligan and Phillip Urthadar were two best friends at Hogwarts. They did mostly everything together, from their first year until becoming an adult, they took the next step and became married. They were a happy couple. Alone, in Phillip's manor, and they were the happiest couple in all of Bristol. One day, Serena wanted a child, so they wouldn't be just themselves in the Great and Noble House of the Ancient Family of Urthadar. One day, Serena's wish came true and had Azrael. Little Azrael look very much like his father and inherrited only Serena's eyes. Just her eyes. And they were a happy family.
A year later, Serena's luck became more fortunate and had another child. This is where 'Mr. Perfect' Edward Marius Urthadar was born at precisely the crack of dawn, fifth of April, 2005. And still, Edward inherrited his father's looks, Serena's eyes and Azrael's lips.
One day, The family went to the Quidditch World Cup Final. When it was over they had a small celebration party two camps from their tent. Most of the wizards and witches were drunk by the time there was a green mark on the sky. Phillip, Serena, Azrael and Edward went for a run. When Phillip was ready to Apparate, Serena got hit by the Avada Kedavra curse by a Death Eater close by, but they had to leave, so they Apparated to their house. The family became broken until Azrael went to school.
Edward was very eager to enter school the time Azrael did, but he was still to young,
"Ed, It's not that long. You'll be able to go to Hogwarts right after Az's first." said Phillip encouragingly.
"But dad, it's one year. One year, dad. I wish time is faster." sighed Edward.
As Edward waited a year at the House in Bristol, the day finally came. Edward was very keen on going to Hogwarts, half-keen and half-worried about what House he was going to be sorted into. He was very happy and he said his final goodbye's to his father and his mother and as the Hogwarts Express horned its horn, his mother and father's face faded into the smoke as the laughter and adventure embarked on Edward once more.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!Edward's model is Robbie Wadge. He takes an indie look.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood. He is related to Azrael Urthadar.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) Fourth year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin or Gryffindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Two students and none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. (UTC -1)
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 5
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1
Can I delete one of my characters?