A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- honestly there's not much to say about me.
- just ignore all of this, though. in reality, i have no idea who i really am.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- my name is eira. it's welsh and it means 'snow'. i was born in december. eighteenth of december, to be exact. so there was already piles of snow outside the hospital that i was born. according to everyone in my birth room, they become poets and proclaimed me to be "as white as snow." there's also the fact that everyone is welsh as hell. so i'm eira. pronounced 'AY-ra'. ay as in the way americans go ayyy at everything. ra as in the first syllable in rug. you'll figure it out.
- everyone oohed and awwed because baby! smol and precious and cute for the only time in my life. my mom noticed that my tiny cheeks were pink. obviously that stood out because of my pale skin. she always wanted a daughter born in june. she says it all dreamily, too. "because of the june roses!" too bad she couldn't have conceived me earlier, so i was born in winter. anyway, she saw the patches of pink on my cheeks and declared my middle name to be rosemary. she's korean-american, and she has a thing for those dainty old-timey names. so now i'm eira rosemary blair.
- life doesn't get much more interesting after that. sure, you can look at all my baby pictures and such. that red hanbok on my first birthday.
- it seems like everyone else has a story to tell and not me. we blairs have a knack for being passionate, my nan tells me. grandad was obsessed with learning about everything muggle. my uncle is obsessed with having wales be independent. dad's obsessed with everything and anyone broken.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
- <i>as my name suggests, i'm white as hell. i have really light brown eyes that look even better when the sun gets in them. admire them then because the sun burns and it won't take long for me to close my eyes or go somewhere else. i have giraffe genes so i tower among everyone else. my hair is really long and looks and has the texture of wood. i cba brushing it half the time. i also cba dressing nice so deal with me and my sweats, please.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
- fourth year
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
- i have eight characters, and no exotics.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
- eira has an obvious talent in several things. she is a natural writer and in her spare time, likes creating complex characters and worlds. that's what her teachers and parents would say. her siblings would say that she's really good at sneaking in food into her room when she's not supposed to and staying in bed. her friends would say that she has an unusual knowledge of what goes on in the bed and in random things. also, she's always recommending fanfics.
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
- eira really wants to avoid fields of work where she ahd to interact with other people. group projects make her, in her own words, 'want to kill herself'. she is a lone wolf type of person and prefers to do anything on her own. she thinks that she is the most intelligent person to exist and that she could never be brought down and have her amazing work critized and looked upon inferiors.
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
- if anyone from her family was to be quite frank, they would say that there's not much that eira is motivated by. it doesn't matter to her if she looks good or has good grades or has talent. she's obviously smart and can churn out nineteen paragraph essays, but keeping up with her classes isn't really her thing. if she tries, she can truly be all those things. but for eira, it doesn't matter. she'll do what she wants even if the rest of her life is burning, thanks.
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
- eira's weaknesses lie in her selfishness and eternal negativity. despite the environment she grew up in, she finds herself bothered by everyone else and only tends to consider herself. she gets easily bothered by every inconvenience and if things aren't up to her standards, she endlessly critisizes and berates. despite being vocally anti-people, eira hasn't yet realized she flourishes best when she's around others.
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
User request. Denied.