1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
My character is quite noble and humble. Her friends are a great deal to her and she holds them dearly. It's important to stand up for yourself and others. She hates manipulation and infuriation, and find it important to respect other people. She's not arrogant. In some cases, she takes on the leader role, but mostly stays a bit in the backround.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Eleanor grew up in Brighton. She lives with her father Lionel, her mother Elise, and younger brother, Linus. She loves her family alot, and is very close to them. They tend to stay on good terms, most of the time. They live in a small house, near a her mother works as a doctor, and her father works in the minisrty.
Growing up, she was never really bullied, and never had a hard time making friends. Although, she had always felt different from the others. She's always enjoyed things like music and art, played both piano and violin, and took ballet lessons from a very young age. Basically, her everyday life wasn't too exiting. But she could make certain things happen that was hard to explain, and she felt like she didn't belong among her schoolmates. She'd rather stay in or go out in nature than hang out late at night with her classmates. She'd stay in her bedroom, drawing or perhaps listening to music.
Sometimes she'd go for small strolls, just to get her mind off of things. This calmed her alot. She was a bit drawn back, and didn't really stand in the center of attention. Needless to say, she felt avarage, and quite boring. When she was with people she really knew. and felt comfortable with, she could go all out, and be this crazy funny girl, who were liked among many people, but otherwise, she would just be by herself and mind her own buissnes.
It was at the age of 8 when she first discoverd that she was special. That she was magial. It was winter, and she was out playing by a little pond nearby her house. The pond was completely covered with ice and snow. She walked on the ice, very carefully. Soon, she started noticing beautiful frost patterns on the ice. Amezed by the sight, she took a closer look. She removed her glove and slighty stroke her hand over the ice. The same thing happend again. Her eyes shot up, and she ran back to the house. She was aware that her father possesed magical powers aswell, and the entire family had been pationally waitintg for some kind of sign from their children, showing that they too were magical. And it had finally happen. Both of her parents were overwelmed, and about two years later, she recived her letter to hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizadry.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Eleanor is Half- blood. Her fahter is a half- blood aswell, and her mother a muggle. Her grandfather was a pureblood, and on her fahter's side of the family, there were a long line of powerful wizards. Her mother on the other hand, was not magical, but had learned from her husband alot of things about magic and where aware of the wizadring world.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
I do NOT want to be in Slytherin!!! Anything but that
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
I feel like I would belong in either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. I'm not a very clever person Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Timezone: CET (Centeral European Timezone)
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 1