1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Eli Raimi was born February 13th 2002.
Eli's parents, Anna Raimi and James Raimi were incredibly affectionate and favourable to all three of their children, being able to spend a substantial amount of time with them while still being able to sustain a good money upkeep for the family, while still being married.
Eli, being the first born, and oldest of all three children, was wanted by his parents, not expected. It was a very wonderful surprise when they found out they were having a child, and had two more to join him.
Eli has three siblings. Two brothers, David and Ethan, and a sister called Elizabeth. They get on pretty well, only Eli and Elizabeth argue many times, there was one point where they didn't speak for two weeks, but even she had to say something eventually. They haven't gone so far as to kill each other yet, which is a blessing.
Being a pure blooded wizard, Eli knew that he would be going to school, a school for wizards and witches. Unlike his siblings, his ambition was to go to a different school, more unique, and so was given permission to go to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France, being sorted into Bellefeuille by the sorting tool.
At Beauxbatons, Eli was one of the "cool" kids, yet still being able to find time for all of his homework, and other educational needs. While at Beauxbatons, he got into the idea of studying Healing, he was a very caring boy even at the time, never having the heart to be foul or mean to anyone needlessly, only if someone needed teaching a lesson, in which case, you got what you deserved.
After Beauxbatons, Eli returned to England in order to pursue a job as a nurse, preferably in a wizarding hospital, such as Saint Mungo's. His specialty had become magical bugs and diseases, and that's also just the department he wanted, and eventually, he got.
Eli enjoys his job very much and believes that it's always a good feeling, knowing you've saved or prolonged one's life, it's also a very good social opportunity for him, getting to know his patients (if they're well enough to talk) or even their family members.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Eli is incredibly protective, affectionate, compassionate, sympathetic, patient, and tolerant of other, especially those held dearest to him, such as his family, and friends, and also out in general. Eli also has a tough side, too, if you get on the wrong side of him, he can tell the difference between a right one and a wrong one, but this side of him is rare, and you'll need to work extra hard to release it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Eli's gonna be a nurse in the Magical Bugs & Diseases Department in Saint Mungo's. I've already spoken to Peis about it, so it's sorted.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Eli's single, but he wants a wife and kids at some point.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Eight, and one is exotic, being a vampire.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT