1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. She grew up in Switzerland. She grew up in a Rich and ancient pure blooded family. Her childhood was fun and magical. She then got her letter to hogwarts when her chair floated when she was 11 years old. She stayed there for 8 or 7 years until she graduated. She is currently 25 years old. For 5 years she trained to be a professor.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? She is strong willed and lovely. Alas she is kind yet stric to her children she teaches. She is very kind and sweet, and soft hearted. She is not a blood serpimenists she despises that belief.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure blooded
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is a professor of healing. Yes i will use her next term.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids she was engaged before the tragic death of her faince, they were engaged for only 2 months. She is currently pregant with his child. He was a pure blooded wizard but he was muggle raised.
but am on a IPad I can not highlight I will type this one.
1)Bold text There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one? R
- A) 'None of them, I'm at home reading.
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D)""""A Healing Spell"'""
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) """'""Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off""""
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) "'Friends and family."""""
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other sc
- C)""" I should be able to participate at least some every days.'
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first characterBold text
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
^Not necessarily both these teachers are coming back for the next term, or keeping the same classes, so there is still a possibility. There is also the possibility that she can teach something else. As it is a teacher, it needs to be sorted/approved by the Headmaster (User:Bond em7) so that is why it is taking a while to be approved. He will decide if another Charms professor is needed.--~Peislandgal (talk) 11:37, June 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm considering this sorting, and where she woudl go, what she would teach etc. Thanks for understainding the slight delay. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:09, July 1, 2013 (UTC)