Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Elizabeth is snarky and obnoxious, always wearing black. However she can also be shy and quiet, because she rarely likes people. Elizabeth (aka Liz) has a quick temper and bottles up her emotions to the point of exploding. She also can be very sweet and regrets when she lashes out. she is a romantic at heart.
She loves to read and watch television, as she was brought up as a muggle. She loves to play tricks but hates being tricked. Her greatest passions are art, reading and music. She loves every genre of music but cannot play an instrument, though she is a good vocalist.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Elizabeth was born in Viginia in july 1997. Micheal, the man she believed to be her father, left the week she was born. She always blamed herself. When she was about two years old, her religious-when-it-suits-her-purposes grandmother took custody of her and her older sister for nine months. When she was three, she was back with her mother and beginning to learn how to read. At the age of three she was sexually assaulted by her grandmother's neighboor's nine year old. She didn't tell her mother for months. She was the least favorite of her grandmother's and was called a liar by her when she finally spoke up.
Just before she turned four, Elizabeth's mother married a horrible, abusive man. When she was five, she saw a movie about a magical world and asked if there were books on it. Her love of books grew and she read this magical series throughout her childhood, repeatedly. At the age of eleven, her mother and step father's marriage was breaking down. Her mother met men online, and Elizabeth, her sister and her mother moved in with one of these men. throughout her life, Elizabeth's constants were always her sister and mother.
After moving in, the mother's new boyfriend was given a job opportunity in Australia. Elizabeth was glad to leave. However, fights between the girl's mother and her sister became more frequent. When Elizabeth was fifteen, her sister became pregnant. Elizabeth had become used to yelling matches and the odd fist- throw in her life, and feared for the little boy. on easter of her sixteenth year, her sister and parents got into their worst fight. Her sister came home and her bag was searched.
They found a phone that the sister should not have had, as she was sexting since the age of 14. They found cigrettes, though her sister was barely 18. They made her sister take a drug test which came back positive. With her young nephew scared and hiding with her mother, his bruises compliaments of her sister, Elizabeth was furious. Her powers lashed at her sister, holding her to the floor. Glass shook, lights flickered and the unpinned items in the room soared. Frightened, the sister left and the son stayed with the family.
From then on, Elizabeth did all she could to learn about her powers, because she was afraid to lose control. In her search, she was found by an old woman in spectacles and a dark green cloak with a pointed hat, who told her that her father was never Micheal Callin. Instead, he was of the Stormfield family, and he reluctantly left because her birth was a scandal to his pureblood family line. That he had been searching for her all the way to Australia.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Long golden curly hair (though she prefers to call her hair brown, not blonde.), Hazel eyes that change color, a small nose, rosebud lips, a field of freckles on her neck (a birthmark), 5 feet tall, fair skinned, average build. tends to wear minimal makeup other than eyeliner. always wears black, stockings, combat boots and a hoodie.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half blood. the Stormfields and the Blacks.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Her imagination. Her ability to take in information like lines from a play. Her singing.
11) What year is your character in? 7
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I don't mind. they are all good for different reasons.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Again, I don't mind. I'd rather an honest result.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. +8
Number of A's:0
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 3
Can you make the history a little less... explicit? It needs to be PG13. Also, she should have discovered her powers before the age of sixteen (even if she didn't realise what they were) & have gotten her Hogwarts letter at 11, anyway. Otherwise, I love the char :3 -asteriea 16:06, December 3, 2014 (UTC)
Denied. Took too long to make changes.