A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
If it was posible to take all the brightness of the sun and put it into a single individual, that'd be Ella. She is exceptionally positive and uplifting towards others. She's always there to put a smile on people's faces - literally, she thinks it's her job. All in all, she's a complete goofball. Laughing is her favorite thing. She finds the joy in everything and everyone.
Although, she's a ray of sunshine, she can be a bit quirky. Correction: a lot quirky. She's just different. In a good way. Ella marches to the beat of her own drum. People think she's weird - Ella thinks she's unique. Haters gonna hate. Doing her own thing, she gets a lot of funny looks and even negative words, but she really couldn't care less. Ella has the self-esteem of a god. No way anyone is getting her down. That girl is fearless.
Dance and animals are her passions - not at the same time, of course. Ella loves dance because it's a creative outlet for her to show everybody the brilliant thoughts skipping through her mind. Words might not always work, but dance... Dance always does. And then there are animals. All kinds. If her parents would let her have a zoo, she'd have one. Although she's young, she aspires to use her family's brilliance in science to help as many magical creatures as she can. She has all sorts of ideas to help protect the animals and creatures she loves so dearly.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Although you can technically define them as high school sweethearts, it wasn't sunshine and daisies the entire time. They met as first years, and experienced what they'd later try to claim was love at first sight. They crushed on each other for two years and a half, afraid to ruin the friendship they had. It wasn't until third year when Louis Spencer got his head out of his ass and asked Gwendolyn to be his girlfriend. It was a dramatic affair, really, because it was in the middle of a quidditch match, while he was defending her from the other team so she'd catch the snitch.
They only lasted a grand total of six months. It was an at school only kind of relationship, by any means toxic, and they both knew Louis wasn't going to be loyal for three months without actually seeing his girlfriend. Gwen didn't want to date someone who'd potentially cheat on her, and swiftly ended what they had going on. It took a total of one week for them to get over each other; Louis was a popular guy back home in Orlando. He could have anyone. And he did. That summer was a wild one; he ended up losing his virginity to an older chick, messed around with her cousin, and wound up hooking up with said cousin's brother.
It wasn't until seventh year that they got back together. Louis was a playboy - he'd won a reputation at Ilvermorny for sleeping with girls and tossing them aside. Until he met his match: Thunderbird beater Olivia Cobbold. She was a Hogwarts transfer in their year, and the only girl who outright rejected him. And Louis - well, Louis loved himself a good challenge, so he pursued her. It took him an entire year, but by the start of seventh, he'd managed to win her over and score a date. It didn't settle well with Gwendolyn. Sure, what they had was brief, and they'd grown apart after their nasty breakup, but she hadn't realized he'd ever settle down with anyone. Especially someone who wasn't her.
Gwendolyn was nothin if not intense. She confronted them after their first date, much to Olivia's humiliation and Louis' amusement. Could you really blame him? Here was his ex, going crazy over his date with another girl - a girl who had decided they'd ultimately be better off as friends. Although Gwen got what she wanted (Louis), that was an instance he never let her live down. Not when they moved in together fresh out of Ilvermorny, not when they signed on to play pro together, not when they got married, not when they had their children a year after.
First came Patrick, Sean, Peggy, Isaac, Theo, Freddie, Elyson, Andy, Madi, Noah and
Eleanor Ella. Anyone who calls her Eleanor should get ready to be punched. Little Ella, as the baby of the family, was surrounded by love. She never had to worry if people liked her or not because she knew her family loved her no matter what. Although she is the baby, she never really played it up as much as some others did. She was too busy living life. Instead of being coddled, Ella was always trying to be independent. She played by herself and was perfectly content with it. At a very young age, she started dancing. While that can be done with others, dance was yet another thing Ella was fine doing alone. She only lasted a day in a dance camp before deciding it'd be a solo sport for her.
Ella had her first magical experience at age six when she witnessed a man abusing his dog. Never had so much fury been in a six-year-old. Next thing Ella knew, the rain gutter atop the man's roof fell directly upon his head. It knocked him out cold. Ella got a new dog that day. Dipz has been with her ever since. Even when it was time to move to England. Ella had no attatchments to America and was excited for a new adventure. It didn't take her long to adjust to the new location.
Upon turning eleven, Ella recieved her letter to Hogwarts. She was so excited to be going to school with her siblings. Ella knew Hogwarts would be good for her. She just had a feeling. Moving to England was a good thing, no matter what the surrrounding circumstances were. Ella was bound to make it positive anyway, but it's looking like she doesn't have to.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Millie Bobby Brown
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
Pure-Blood of the Spencer family
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
Being Ella Spencer is a special ability.
6) What year is your character in?
Upcoming First Year
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 17;2
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?