I dont understand how to do that sorry
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Sneaky. can be humble. is related to the Black family. Her grandmother had alot of mental illnesses that skipped her mom but are passed down to her. She can be a little sadistic. Paranoid, Agressive, vengeful, and many more but when these mental disabilitys dont come out she is sweet and caring.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) She grew up raised to not like muggleborns but she has no problem with them and she is a pureblood. She grew up in France so she has a french accent. She knows frenach and russian and english. She is quite smart and learns quickly. She is a very powerful witch. Her parents would sometimes not show her much affection so she can be cold and distant. Deep down she is hurt and alone. But she tells herself that she likes being alone. She is an introvert. and has a INTJ personality. which is Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking and Judging.
She is normally a very happy person then in an instant she can become viloent and manipulative which shows her bipolor side. She can lie as easily as well a sociopath. She is border line sociopathic and pyschopathic. She is what people call a darker person. She has been admited to St Mungos metal hospital for a few months when she Brutally murdered her ex- best friends cat.She is a strange child, well thats what everone says. Although she is slightly Psychopathic she does feel remorse ushally after a couple of hours after she does something "bad".
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! She had curly dark red hair that goes to her end of her back. piercing green eyes and pale white skin.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) pureblood, the Blacks family
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? 4th
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central time zone
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Your character can NOT be related to the Blacks. Please fix that.
Denied. Took too long to make required changes.