Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
She is a very outspoken person. if she has a strong opinion about anything, more often than not, she'll express it, even if it is an unpopular opinion. She's brutally honest at times, becasu eshe sees no reason to sugr coat the truth. She tries to be nice to everyone, but if a person gives her any reason to dislike them, they'll know. She's quite impulsive, and this has caused her some problems in the past. Ellie is seems very confident, but is actually a lot more insecure than she lets on. She is very loyal to her friends and family, but tries to avoid physical confrontation if she can. She would much rather talk her way out of a situation, but if she needs to, she'll put u quite a fight. She has a habit of trusting people too easily, and that often backfires on her.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ellie is a Muggle born from Devon, England. Her family consists of her father who she's very close to and her three brothers and stepmother. Her mother died when she was seven years old and her dad got married again when she was 13. Her stepmother has always been very kind to her and her siblings but there is always been barrier between them, as Ellie wishes her mother still with them. She's the second oldest in the family after her older brother Bennett, and the only magical one of the four of them.
As a kid Ellie was always the weird one in her class. She was always different and weird things tended to happen around her (her then uncontrolled magic). Kids didn't really want to hang out her, but they weren't necessarily mean to her, just a little exclusive. She understands what it's like to be the odd one out so she tries to engage people who are A little antisocial because she understands what it's like to be in their place. When she was 11 she got her letter to Hogwarts on her birthday and for the most part her family was very supportive. She was always very close with her brothers so close that her two younger brothers one of which, Isaac, is two years younger and the other, Aiden, is five years younger, didn't want her to leave at all. Despite the guilt she felt when she left home when she arrived at Hogwarts for the first time in her life she felt like she truly belonged somewhere.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
she's a fast reader and a good writer.
11) What year is your character in? 6th
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) nope :-)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytheryin or Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern time
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 1