Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened. D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Eli is a charming young man, who, given the chance, will easily take advantage of a situation where a girl could possibly end up in bed with him. This does not make him cold. No, in fact, it's the opposite. He cares very much for people, in varying degrees. His family and friends, they always get the most protection and loyalty from him, since they are the most important to him. Everyone else, he will altruistically help if they need it, and possible be a random shoulder to cry on, but they don't get the protection and loyalty his family and friends do. He applied this to himself, as well, believing that people should love themselves, and applying that belief to his life every day.He applies the general idea of self-love vehemently. He can usually never be seen without his hair in perfect condition, and his outfit perfectly put together. Some tease and says he has OCD about these things, but he doesn't.
His closest friend from childhood, Elly, has definitely rubbed off on him a little. He loves reading because of her, and sometimes silence, especially when he reads, but he still likes his own things. Sports, general risk-taking, etc. He shows a deference for teachers and his peers, but when it comes to protecting his people, all sorts of social norms go out the window- You don't want to mess with him. He will deck you. Though, if Eli is trusted with a specific task where he is given a set of rules, he will follow those special missions down to the T. These don't apply to tasks he does every day, like school or classwork, because he doesn't feel those are important enough to do perfectly every time. He is very trustworthy as a friend, always being able to keep secrets and never betraying his friends.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Barcelona, located on the northeastern coast of the Iberian Peninsula, facing the Mediterranean Sea was home to a very wealthy family. Aurelio was successful business-man and the oldest heir to the Chambers line. He started out with buying and selling small islands to the wealthy and grew his empire. Fermina, however, was raised in a very poverty-stricken area by a large family of siblings who all looked after one another. She worked three jobs in order to put meals on the table for her family. Fermina and Aurelio were like night and day and they clashed just as often.
Aurelio met Fermina when she was working at a small but fancy cafe and immediately started to flirt with her. At first she was unmoved by his attempts but as time went on and he begun to be a regular costumer, Fermina felt her heart open up to the man. She fell for the way he said her name and loved whenever he brought his guitar to play some music. She just as soon started to date him and that progressed quickly into marriage.
Fermina gave birth to a handsome boy named Elliot and not long after that came a beautiful little girl named Isabel. The twins both held distinct features from their mother but one hell of a lot of personality they gained from their father.
Fermina helped to build the empire even further by convincing Aurelio to start resorts on islands and investments for a cruise ship. This tactic proved to work, raking in thousands of dollars each day. However, the more money than came into the household, the more and more Fermina and Aurelio grew apart. She brought up the proposition that he go to London and try to branch out to the wealthy families of Britain. Thrilled at the idea for an escape, Aurelio packed his things and left the very next morning.
Aurelio, taking advantage of his vacation away to finally flirt with some new women, found himself engaging in an affair. After a month, they discovered that Aurelio had impregnanted the woman. Shocked and in disbelief, Aurelio ran. He ran back to Barcelona to be with his wife, leaving behind the girl baring his child. He was always a coward and that seemed to not change.
One year progressed and constant calls and letters arrived and Aurelio had failed to hide the evidence from Fermina when she caught him on the phone. Enraged, she took her bit of the fortune and Isabel and fled. Unfortunately, Elliot simply wanted to stay with his dad. She would not deny him that even despite the impending divorce.
With nothing else left to do, Aurelio migrated back to England with his son and joined up with the woman again only to realize that the baby was a female. Another one. He continued to take care of Elliot and the woman until she gave birth to Mona.
Elliot was raised to be much like his father, whom he was always close with, but his mother Fermina taught him the proper way to treat a woman, which was definitely not how his father treated her. He still writes to his mother, despite everything that has happened with their parents.
The largest reason he stayed with his father and new little sister, Mona, was to help take care of her. She was born when he was seven, and it was surprising how much he enjoyed being around her. Even his first sign of magic was making a cushioned fall when she fell off of the living room table when she was first learning to walk.
His childhood mostly consisted of his father's business trips and Elly Maersk. They always visited a family friend who was stationed in Denmark, and they stayed with the Maersks. Elly was Elliot's age, and they hit it off immediately. The two grew up countries apart, and he was very happy when he found that she was coming to Hogwarts. Now he's in his fifth year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Model is Avan Jogia
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? Fifth
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: