A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths: Her determination, her bravery, her independence. Weaknesses: Her defiance, her boldness, her recklessness
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Elsa has two things she's aiming for: Be a good daughter/sister, and become a Keeper for a national Quidditch team.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
She LOVES flying. So she' probably be doing that. Probably over London.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
her broom, obviously. A book. Her wand. A picture of her sister and father, and anothe picture of her mother.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Elsa hates hiding. She'd hope to integrate with the Muggle Community, but since she refuses to hide... Well. That's a problem, isn't it?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Honestly, good luck, I don't know.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
:C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
:D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
:D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
:A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Elsa is an independent free-thinker. Sort of a three-for-three, she's smart, beautiful, and strong. Not only that, but she's also a loyal friend, to the end. Elsa is a kind soul, and she really tries to be the best person she can. Sometimes her independence and defiance get in the way of that, though. Elsa, she's learned throughout the years, is not a fan of Authoritarian figures. Though she's not sure why. Elsa enjoys doing her own thing, she supposes anybody telling her what to do is a pet peeve of hers.
Elsa gets in the face of people, especially those who are unkind to her or her friends. Though she's never been one to physically get into a fight, Elsa is a Protector, defending those she loves. This requires a fair amount of bravery, and Elsa shows it in her everyday life. She never second-guesses herself. Her confidence is key in many things in her life. Elsa is very typically the first soul to go into a dangerous situation, and she's confident she'll come out of any situation, unscathed.
Elsa is very determined with things she finds worthy of her time. Doing good in anything she puts her mind to is a must in her book. She's also very thorough, as doing any task well means understanding what you are doing, why, and how to do it best. She is definitely not a fan of half-assing things unless she's forced into it, which, as aforementioned, is something she really hates. Overall, her determination is one of her defining features, along with her bravery, her intelligence, and her loyalty.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
It started with an Interview, some sparks, and a child. Elsa Vrubel-Kolstad derives her surnames from her mother, Kateryna Vrubel of Bulgaria, and her father, Markus Kolstad of Norway. Kateryna didn't want to be held down by a child, so she released the child into Kolstad's care. Markus took the child and raised her, and Elsa Vrubel-Kolstad became the daddy's girl of the professional Quidditch world. Her father was a Keeper for the Norwegian national Quidditch team. The two had a saying of "He's a keeper, She's a catch." for years. Even after Markus had another out-of-wedlock child, who both he and Elsa named "Ana." What could Elsa do? She was a huge Frozen fan at the time.
Elsa was a very independent child. Such came of being able to have free reign of an entire stadium and festival grounds every time a National Quidditch World Cup came around. Really, Elsa traveled a lot. So much that she never really had a home... Not until she was around eight years old when Elsa showed her first sign of magic. Markus had refused to get her ice cream from the store. Instead of accepting it, Elsa wished for the ice cream to magically follow her. It floated for a minute before Markus grabbed the box and put it in the cart. Of course, Elsa knew about magic before, so when Markus saw her first sign, he had to explain that Muggles won't accept it the same way the people they know well. She had to be very careful from now on. He also explained that in a couple of years, she'd be sent to a school for the magically inclined. She chose Hogwarts.
Ana, six years her younger, was devastated when Elsa first left for school. The little seven year old wouldn't let her leave, which caused their first big fight. Elsa figures it was good for both of them- Elsa got to have her independence and Ana could start building hers. The two were still very close in their young age, though. Elsa told Ana everything, even all the stuff about her own mother, and she helped explain Ana's mother's situation as well. As Ana started to discover herself, Elsa moved on to her own adventures.
Her adventures included some partying, and a lot of studying. Elsa had one goal; Be a good daughter, and follow in her father's footsteps. Elsa aimed to be a Quidditch Player once she graduated. But just in case, she wanted good grades as well. Now that newts were over, Elsa could focus on the most important thing; Becoming a Keeper for Quidditch.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her modle is AnnaSophia Robb 4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 10//2