1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Elspeth is the middle child of two very hardworking witch and wizard. Her father worked in the Magical Law Enforcement Office at the Ministry of Magic and her mother worked at St. Mungo's. Elspeth was always a little awkward, maybe a little too outspoken, a little too much dedicated to school and never quite growing up. But her perserverence, loyalty and child-like curiosity always led to a good outcome and she is able to focus her talents to a fine point and achieves greatly, both academicly and professionally.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Elspeth is quirky, to say the least. Not only is she extremely outgoing but she is also a fierce friend yet brutally honest. When she falls, she falls hard and tends to wear her heart on her sleeve. This vulnerability has made her wary of being taken advantage of but she is far too kind to ever let it bring her down and push people away.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I am a Half-Blood. My father is Pure-Blood and my mother is a Half-Blood. Her mother, my grandmother, was Muggle-Born. The only notable relation would be my second cousin is the brother-in-law of one of the Weird Sisters.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Having done well in Charms and Transfiguration, you would think that I would do something creative with that. I am very interested in wand-lore, however, and would very much like to apprentice as a wand maker.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? I am single but am far too focused on my career to think about a relationship.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Central Time Zone