A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
+ Kind, Thoughtful, Brave - Manipulative, Attention-Seeking, Vain
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
She wants to go to Hogwarts.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Quidditch, or tea with her dolls
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her dolls, a picture of her parents, a play-wand, and... She's eight, what, do you want a family heirloom?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
She'd change the age of hogwarts tbh
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
She's eight, so this isn't important
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Eme is very used to getting what she wants. If not from her parents, then from her siblings, or her cousins, or her aunts and uncles... It helps that her family is huge. Eme is used to getting attention, and often, enjoys using it to her advantage, if not to help herself, then to help her parents or siblings, or anyone she loves. She sees it as doing good by those she loves. Being clairvoyant, specifically cognizant, it is VERY hard to surprise Eme. She feels she has a one up on her siblings, because it's basically impossible to hit her with a bludger. But she also uses this ability to protect the ones she loves. She is, after all, deathly protective of her family.
Other than that, Eme loves dress up. She loves having tea with her dolls, and loves watching her siblings play quidditch. She loves playing quidditch. Eme has an imagination, and will very often imagine her cousins and siblings being on an epic quest when they leave for Hogwarts. It's easier for her to deal with than to just think they are abandoning her. Besides, who would ever. Eme is adorable, and she knows it.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Blake Schmidt had very few reasons to be alive when she met the man that would soon be her husband. She was fresh out of Hogwarts, looking into returning to Germany. She had very little going on for her in the UK, and she genuinely thought returning home would be the option. She'd hit rock bottom, she was essentially on her own, and the only thing that really seemed to help her get back to a healthy state (aside from her brother's ex-girlfriend) was her "rivalry" with Roman Ceasar. It was nothing to be taken too seriously, but the media lived off it for a long time. They were both beaters, Blake for the Heidelberg Harriers and Roman for Puddlemere United. They had friendly matches all the time, especially when their respective teams qualified for the European Cup.
The odds of them becoming a couple had been slim, and nobody really believed it'd ever happen. (Excluding the obsessed fangirls with their crackships, but they hardly mattered.) Except it did happen. Blake was depressed, even with her improvements, and was genuinely considering taking her own life. She was very careful, though, and picky with how it'd happen. She was in the pharmacy when the shift between her and Roman happened, from rivals to something else. He'd overheard her muttering under her breath and expressed genuine concern. This evolved. Not enough to cure Blake, as it was nigh impossible, but enough to convince Blake to live long enough to see another day. They were initially a slowburn kind of couple, but by the time the European Cup had ended - with the Harriers coming out victorious - they had already been out together.
It wasn't until their third date that they became an official item, and it wasn't until their fifth that the media came to find out about them. They became known as the power couple in the quidditch field. Blake Schmidt and Roman Ceasar? Come on, even if they hadn't seen it before, it's like they were destined to be together. It was a concept reinforced when Blake joined the Holyhead Harpies - the very team her deceased mother once managed. She was powerful enough as it was, but when she was up in a broom, it was something out of this world. Of course, her relocation from Germany to Wales had everything to do with her wedding to Roman and the subsequent birth of her twins: Klaus and Lukas.
Despite the fact that they were initially a slowburn couple, Blake and Roman's relationship progressed quicker than a lot of people expected, hence why there were those who remained skeptical about their feelings for one another. However, it didn't take a genius to see they loved each other. They gravitated towards each other - Roman had, for the most part, been the one to save Blake. They were married by the time Blake was nineteen, and had successfully conceived and birthed two little boys by the time Blake was twenty: Klaus and Lukas. A year later came Emelia, which forced Blake to take a prolonged break from quidditch. They also adopted a son around that time - Wolfgang Joachim Schmidt. To this day, Emelia loves her entire family, and takes most after Klaus, her eldest brother.
Emelia loves her siblings, and her parents are the most amazing people she's ever met. Emelia's always wanted to follow in their footsteps, and they are what true love looks like to the little girl. Growing up, she was always closest to Klaus, and she spent as much time as possible with him and the rest of her siblings. She didn't realise they would leave soon. Not at first, anyways. When she was at the match with Klaus yelling at the man who had thrown slurs at their mother's team, and she saw the magic, she was... Amazed, really. It was actual magic! Of course, she's seen magic before. They flew brooms for goodness sake. But this was another level!
Not long after, she started showing magical signs. But not the normal kind. In fact, it was slightly creepy that she knew exactly when a car was going to pull up, or when something is going to fall, or even warn her brothers when they were going to get hurt. It even showed up within their quidditch practices, as she avoided impossibly avoidable hits from bludgers! Her parents finally realized something was up when she had told the family that a friend of her mom's was going to announce a pregnancy... And she did. That may have been explainable if Eme had ever met them before. So that's when Blake and Roman took Eme to a specialist, who explained her newfound abilities to them.
But when it was finally time for the Hogwarts letter, Emelia refused to believe it. Then, came the shopping for his first term when she was eight. She noticed her cousins leaving as well, and.... Klaus was going to follow!? Not to mention her other cousins?! Emelia threw a fit once everything was explained. What right did this hogwarts have to take away her siblings?! Everything at the dinner table began to float, and that's when her parents added in, she could follow too! Just.... In a couple of years. Though Eme was disgruntled at being seperated from her brother for a couple of years, it was a good enough compromise...
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model is Dakota Fanning
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
Clairvoyant. Specifically, claircognizant
6) What year is your character in?
She's eight, so she hasn't started yet.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
I have 9, but only one is exotic
02:36, July 4, 2018 (UTC)