1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Emilia is loyal and sensitive. She is friendly and cares extremely about people, especially her little brother Derek. She is smart and sensitive.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Emilia grew up with her mother Robin and her younger brother Derek, after her dad left when she was 4. Emilia cared for her brother, as their mother was away most of the time. She was rebellious and didn't listen to her mother most of the time.
When she turned 15, she became the sole caregiver of her brother after her mother died in a wizarding battle. This incident caused her to change her whole life around. Emilia and Derek left their mother's house and moved into an old cottage.
She quit her rebellious ways and decided to grow up. She had to leave her old school, in order to properly care for Derek. She works two jobs and doesn't have alot of time left for a social life, or to even be a proper teenager. Her brother made her grow up. Now that she's 17 and her brother has been accepted to a sports school in America. She has to time to finish her schooling.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! She is very gifted with flying.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) N/A
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Australian Eastern Standard Time
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Your character cannot be a parseltounge. Only Voldemort and Slytherin were, in our wiki. :p Please change that. 01:44, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry for the late reply, but can you elaborate more on her being her brother's guardian? Now that she is in Hogwarts, who will take care of her brother? LittleRedCrazyHood 00:30, September 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Would this mean she only entered Hogwarts this term? How old would she be?