1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
She had a happy childhood being the firstborn she was spoiled. When she wanted something she got it, no matter what it was. Money was no object, there was enough to spare. Little Emiline was always the best dressed. Mutti made her something beautiful to wear often, and Emiline made the neighborhood brats look like homeless ragamuffins, even when they were dressed in their Sunday best. When her younger siblings Ciaran, Evony, and Ruby were born she noticed that she had begun to lose a significant amount of the power she had become used to in their smaller three person family dynamic. Ciaran came along when she was four, she was a tad dramatic in her reaction. She caused a total black out that was not easily fixed. There was nothing she could do to turn things around by the time Evony was born. She almost welcomed the birth of Ruby, she was nearly ten by that time wizarding school awaited.
She began attending Durmstrang when she was eleven, Ciaran was seven, Evony six, and little Ruby was just a tiny little two year old. Being at Durmstrang was the happiest time in her life. Those memories are tainted since that time also happens to be the point when her parents marriage was beginning to show obvious signs of its demise. The slow deterioration of her home life interfered with how she performed academically. Emiline was not a satisfactory student. She has always relied heavily on her looks for anything she may have wanted or needed. No one ever seemed to notice that she is, in fact, not that bright. She struggled early in school with spell work, in Transfiguration, and Charms classes. Herbology was no better when she steadfastly refused to participate if there was a possibility she might get dirty. She improved in Potions by the end of her years, easily able to follow instruction.
Having moderate success as a child model, and some fashion and commercial work through her teenage years Emiline went straight to work, modeling that is. With nothing to tie her down she went at it full steam, she did not meet with the same accolades as her mother's family had, but she works steadily, and gets to travel the world doing it. She fell into the role of murderess during a unfortunate faux pas. An after party went a little too wild, and Emiline was forced to defend herself. She sent an ice pick through a man's head, deep into his left temple. It was a horrifying, and traumatic experience, but she loved it. The spatter of that man's blood on one of her favorite dresses awoke something inside of her. It also sparked an interest in photography. Emiline can pose perfectly, she can also take also take a perfect picture. Every once in a while she gets a shot that reminds her why she started in the first place.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Emiline is honest, unsympathetic, irascible, egomaniacal, and manipulative.
She is sort of a stuck up witch, but she is straightforward. If you do not want to know the truth do not ask Emiline. She takes after her mother with an ingrained blasé nature, but Emi has not yet mastered that same effortless ease that comes along with years of experience. She sometimes lacks emotional sensitivity, and she has a quick temper. She tends to figuratively blow up when things do not go according to plan, no matter how big or small a delay it may cause. She is rigid, and follows a tightly structured agenda. She has a detailed vision of what the future holds for her, she does not believe she can accomplish all of her tasks in a timely manner if random or spontaneous interruptions eat up what little time she has left. She is not a completely terrible person despite her many, many personality flaws. She is actually capable of a decent amount of altruism, of course there has to be a benefit to her in it. She can also be surprisingly nurturing, she did grow up with three younger siblings, though she did not spend a lot of her time caring for any of them.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no children
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.