1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Emily grew up Windsor, a wealthy town. Her parents were millionaires. They were always enjoying there riches. Going on holidays and getting luxury items were just a few of the very things that they would get up to. Her childhood was one of those, spoiled ones. Always enjoying themselves, not giving a care in the world for those around her. At the age of 11, she received her Hogwarts Letter. She was sorted into Slytherin. She was very popular in her years at Hogwarts, but most were her friends out of fear of her bullying them. Emily was one to do anything that was on her mind. After her graduation, she applied for a position at the Ministry of Magic.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Emily appears sweet on the outside and when you first meet her but behind that sweetness is a cruel personality. She is tough and strong. Emily was a spoiled kid. Sometimes she is referred to as a spoiled brat. As a kid, her parents gave her everything and anything she wanted. If she asked for a pony, she would get one. Her life is still like that, even after she graduated from Hogwarts, she still asks her parents for things. Emily would often say what's on her mind, even if it hurt those around her. As she doesn't hesitant to say insults to people, she is often feared. In school, she was the bully.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure Blood
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Ministry of Magic Holding Cells Supervisor
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC 07:53, August 7, 2013 (UTC)