1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Emily is a young girl who is humble, kind and caring. She is hardworking, eager to learn and is can make friends very easily. She loves being the person she is and thinks that everyone was born for a reason and that reason has to be found out by ourselves
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Emily grew up as an orphan in a small and poor orphanage. She had many friends and didn't care if no one wants to adopt her because she knows that everyone is loved by one person out there. Even if they are on the other side of the world. She got an acceptance letter to Hogwarts the day she turned 11, attached to that letter was airplane tickets, bus fairs and a letter saying "I will come and he you at 8pm on Monday morning. Make sure this stays a secret."
8) Are you Pureblood, Half-blood or Muggle-born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Emily is a Half-Blood (mother died at birth and father put her in orphanage not knowing how to bring up a witch)and when she met a Professor at the orphanage found out she was also part veela
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuff!
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
Number of A's:1
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:3