1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Patricia's father Adam was born in Australia. He was a spoiled only child with very wealthy parents. He was a foreign student at Hogwarts, where he was a Ravenclaw. He was very interested in politics from an early age and held the ambition to become a member of the International Confederation of Wizards. However, he met Eve at Hogwarts, who was a Hufflepuff. After they graduated, Adam and Eve got married and had 5 kids: Evan, Alex, Thomas, Emily, and Patricia. Eve was a plain Hufflepuff who only ever wanted to be a wife and mother. The couple made the agreement to stay in Britain, though Adam wasn't happy about it. Because he was not a British citizen, it was very difficult for him to find work. When Patricia's father Adam lost his job, he demanded that the family go to live in Australia, where he was born. Eve, her mother, refused to uproot the family, as Evan (her oldest brother) was due to go to Hogwarts the next year. The disagreement resulted in the divorce. As part of the custody agreement, Adam took the two oldest children, Evan and Alex, while Eve took the three youngest, Thomas, Emily, and Patricia. The father, Evan, and Alex left for Australia after Adam told Eve that he never wanted to see her or their younger children ever again…
Emily took that pretty hard. Being two years younger than Thomas, she didn’t take on a family leadership role; Thomas had to, as their mother wasn’t there very often and he was the oldest out of the three youngest. Still, she took on some things when he couldn’t, or needed help with something. She wasn’t much older than Patricia, sure, but she wanted to help.
She took on a very protective role of both her siblings, causing some clashing between her and Thomas, as he was just as protective. Still, she was probably closer to him than she was with Patricia, despite her and Patricia’s similarity with age. As the three grew up together, not making too many fusses to make things easier on their still-upset mother, Thomas had his first sign of magic… Then Patricia did. A few years into Thomas being in Hogwarts, she still hadn’t. Then, Patricia went to Hogwarts, and she was still in Muggle school. At this point, everyone in her family had labelled her a Squib. At first, she considered something being wrong with her; All throughout secondary school she considered herself a freak; She didn’t talk about her family, and she didn’t make many friends. She had eventually formed social anxiety and minor depression. She hadn’t really talked to anyone until Year 12. She made her first friend, who had helped her through her anxiety and depression.
This person had helped her through a lot; She even helped her decide what she wanted to do in the future; A lawyer. She had the brains, and she was pretty determined (From what Thomas and Patricia had said, she feel she’d be in Slytherin). Emily told her everything; About her parent’s divorce, about her family in general *Minus the magic*. Eventually, as school ended, the two inseparable friends grew apart. Em went through her first year of pre-Law and her friend went to America to go to college there.
Em’s first year of college was a lot more productive socially-wise. She still had anxiety, of course, which caused her to be less social than others, but she was more open. She was more take-charge like she used to when she was a child. Because of this, when she saw her family in a financial struggle, she felt she needed to do something… So, she went back home, and asks her sister to pull some favors to get her a job where she worked, as she also worked at a part time job in the Muggle World.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Introverted, she prefers to spend time alone, preferably with a good book. Though she can rarely really focus. She tends to zone out unless something is keeping her direct attention. Emily is very responsible and mature, and a take-charge girl, who has a one-track mind when it comes to a goal she has. She’s very kind, though; Shy in front of people she meets for the first time, but opens up if they give well enough conversation, and she’s very talkative when it comes to people she knows and loves- Those she is overly protective of.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-blood but Squib.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
She has the exact opposite- Squib c:
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She works at Madame Puddifoots, as well as Tesco.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I'm slightly embarrassed but... I have 11 characters including Hayden. Four(?) are exotic 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
As this is technically the anti-exotic char, and being a squib gives her no extra abilities, I see no reason to deny this.