1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Ena Valentina Dedic was born in the early morning hours of May 31st, 2005. She is the oldest of five, the rest of which are all boys. She is also the only daugther of cricket player and pure-blood wizard Wales Dedic (yes, you heard me right. his name is Wales. like the country.) and world renowned journalist Elizabeth Dedic (nee White).
Unfortunately for little Ena, her parents were generally out a lot, thus she had to put up with various nannies. Don't ask what the nannies thought of little Ena. One of them went as far as to say that Ena's a devil's child. Yet Ena was a perfect little angel with her parents. Her dad used to joke that Ena was just like him when he was younger; because he acted the same way.
Beyond that, Ena had a wonderful childhood. If you don't include the fact that when she first learned to throw a cricket ball, she hit her dad where the sun don't shine. Anyway, Ena was a smiling little ball of sunshine and her parents couldn't ask for any more. When the boys grew older, Ena would always be watching over them, making sure they don't cause a mess (although generally, they did. just Ena forced them to clean by pulling her "i'm gonna tell on you" trick).
Ena had her little show of magic when she was around 8 years old. She somehow managed to levitate her dad's cricket bat a good two feet off the ground (and accidently drop it on the dog. it lived, don't worry.). Her dad made a joke of it, and then Ena was also caught in the laugher, when her first youngest brother dropped a pinata on Ena's head. Oh, this family is dysfunctional.
Family jokes aside, the Dedics decided to move to America, where Ena and her first two younger bros will go to school in Salem Institute. The third and fourth bros would join them a bit later, but it was too late for them, as the Dedics moved again to France and Ena had to continue her education in Beauxbatons. She was sorted into Papillonlisse, and she wouldn't disagree with that choice, as she was told that she has a bit of sass in her. Ena would later end up becoming a Hogwarts graduate, after finishing her final year of schooling there. In a way, she felt like she graduated from three different schools, but who cares.
After graduating, Ena went on to pursue the career that her mother did; a journalist. She also went on to become a radio personality at the Wizarding Wireless Network, despite not being overly famous and all.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Ena is one heck of an ENFP.
For real. She runs her mouth like crazy, and once she starts talking... let's just say it's really difficult to get her to stop. Although, this is more common of everyday and radio personality Ena than journalist Ena. Journalist Ena only asks questions, and speaks when she must.
Ena daydreams alright. Her dreams mostly involve her getting some sort of high recognition or perhaps interviewing a famous Quidditch player that Ena's been begging to get an interview with. And she's also that one crazy girl that wants her dreams to be real. And she'll pull no stops to do it.
Ena is also one h*ll of a public speaker. Don't ask who she got that from; because her parents have no clue.
And um, one other thing. Ena curses. Not like a lot, but she curses. But her all-time favorite word to describe people that hate her or that she doesn't along with, is hater.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood. No key relations.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Journalist and Radio Personality
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
About as single as a dollar bill. (i had to.)
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
14 in use, 2 exotics.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time -6