Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Enid is a normally very sweet and intelligent person, mainly focusing on school versus her social life as a way for her to become successful at the ministry later in life. She spends most of her time reading unnecessary books and working on homework while her fellow students pull pranks and kiss each other. Enid tends to also be a bit snobbish when she doesn't get what she wants or when she doesn't hear what she wants to hear. Although she normally keeps her snobbish thoughts to herself, she can lose friends easily by speaking before thinking. Enid is rather emotional and sensitive, similar to her half sister Noella, and can be seen crying quite a lot. Due to her relying on schoolwork to consume her time, Enid has trouble socializing and doesn't truly understand friendship.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Enid's mother, Rachel, who had major depression, gave birth to her in a small town in Ireland. Her mother never spoke about Enid's father or her past. The two of them kept to themselves for several years, living in a tiny cottage that was mainly books. Enid read most of the time if she wasn't making food for her mother and herself. Due to her mother's lack of effort in life, Enid wanted to work at the Ministry of Magic. She was rather bothered as a young child, trying to get her mother's attention for once, but her mother remained alone in her bedroom all day. This emotionally hurt her for a while until she was nearly nine years old when she began reading to her mother everyday. Enid was content on getting to learn more about her mother.
When Enid was ten, her mother had left the house and didn't return for several weeks. Enid had become depressed for the two months her mother was gone, as she thought she was making improvement. She had blamed herself for that entire time her mother was gone. When her mother returned, she was terribly skinny and hopeless. She get her health up over the next few years, but had developed an eating disorder where she didn't think she had to be skinny, she thought she had to not eat.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Enid has long, blonde hair that is normally kept down along with light skin and blue eyes. Her model is Georgina Moffat.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have 5, 1 is exotic 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Pacific Time -8/-7
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1
15:28, April 20, 2015 (UTC)