Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Erica is a sneaky and cunning girl who loves causing trouble. She cares a lot about her sister and would do anything for her. The only problem is that she becomes really agressive when people are cruel to werewolves as she does not like prejudice against people of different races. She is ruthless and callous when it comes to her enemies and she will do anything to protect her friends.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Erica was born on April 21 2002, the same day as her sister except for a few years difference in age. She knew her parents before Ariana did and she knew that she must not tell Ariana about them for it would defeat the purpose of erasing her memories in the first place and it could leave Ariana with emotional problems. Erica was often saddened by her sister never telling her friends about her as she always treated Ariana kindly and looked after her a lot. Erica had a lot of problems when she was younger and often hung out with the rebels at school. She got expelled out of one school which left her with a tarnished record that would stay with her forever. Her aunt and uncle scolded her a lot and even resorted to harsher punishments such as kicking her out of the house for a half hour. One day, near the forest, she encountered a werewolf that bit her. She ran back to her aunt and uncle and they looked after her and made sure she was kept in confinement during full moons. She was invited to Hogwarts when she turned eleven.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Werewolf (Lissyboo gave permission)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 3 characters and none of them are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. BST
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 5
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 0