1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Erik was born on June 27th, 1996 to Britany and Keith D'Martin. He is the eldest child in the D'Martin family and is fairly talented in the basic magical realms. Erik wants to have all of his siblings homeschooled, but his grandparents refuse to. He's very kind and intelligent.
His grandparents raised him and his siblings for several years before they passed away from old age. Now, Erik is the head of the family and legal guardian for his younger siblings. He is very protective of his younger sisters, which shows with Alessandra's willingness to drop out of school and allow him to homeschool her.
Erik's first sign of magic was when his parents had passed away and his grief got the best of him. His magic started going everywhere and only his sister could help calm him down when he got going. Afterwards, he came to terms with their passing and helped his younger siblings get through their grief. His parents died in a car crash when he was 25 and his younger siblings were twelve years younger.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Erik is very caring and intelligent. He was one of the more respectful kids on the street, which gains him some knowledge with the other occupants on the street. He knows about Alessandra's hard time with learning in a boarding school, with him having the same problems. Erik has a fairly good time with magic, which shows in his OWLs and NEWTs. He wanted to have his siblings to have a true family, but he can't find a wife.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He wants to go into the Ministry of Magic, mostly into an international department.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Five. One Animagus
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Pacific
- How did his parents die? What age was he?
- Can you write some more about his childhood?
- Another sentence to personality, please?
- What does "Which shows on Alessandra's" mean? Alessandra's what?