A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
-She can be shut away
-She can be too quiet
-She can be too forgiving
-She can focus very well
-She can get tasks done quick
-She can learn quick
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
She tends to work on her studies, and doesn't think a lot of the future, so currently, she has no goals.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
A comfy place with paper, ink, and blankets.
(she gets cold easily)
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
She would keep:
-A fluffy blanket
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
She is currently content with the wizarding community, and would not currently change it.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Erin is pretty calm, she is very level-headed, observant and tactical. She is highly smart, and can think quick. This makes her good at projects and studying. She can focus on one thing and shut out everything else, but this leads her to sometimes seeming as a bad friend, or too quiet, or too shy. This annoys her, but she doesn't show it.
She loves writing, reading, and learning, and is very interested in every subject at Hogwarts, though she is scared of making friends, getting bad grades, or getting expelled. She wants to learn everything she can to succeed somewhere at least.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
She was born to a fully pure-blood, full British family line. She grew up with a boring life, and she walked alone around the town every day. She made friends with the shopkeepers, and liked watching the town, She liked watching the kids play, yet never joined them. Her first magic experience came when she started to fall off a tree she was climbing to get a better view of the town and fell only a few feet before she caught herself with a bubble and drifted down. She was teased for being a freak afterwards and never felt normal walking around town again.
She had surely been interested in magic, seeing her parents using it sparked something inside her. She reported to her mother the exact situation, and her mother was overjoyed. She told Erin exactly what it was and how it happens to every young witch or wizard. Erin had continued her life until she was 10, when her parents started to bring the idea of Hogwarts into more detail, she found it interesting and was pretty happy about going to Diagon Ally and Hogwarts, so she waited until now that she gets to go to Hogwarts.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Shelley Bennig.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
With her, three. I have no exotic characters.