A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
:C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
:C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
:D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
:B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
(Deep apologies in advance if I messed up, this is my first time doing this on this wiki. :) )
Erin Sky is a happy person. Hardly ever frowning, she can make most people smile. She’s very optimistic, and prefers to look on the bright side of things. Erin is bubbly, and will always try to cheer someone up. Erin stays at home with her mother most of the time, and likes to help out. She’s extremely down to earth, and will work hard to achieve anything. She’s excited to meet other people!
But with that being said, she can be cold. Her father left her mother when she was three. Which is hardly enough time to get to know him, especially considering how young she was at the time. In her completely unbiased opinion, her mother was the best person in the world. Whenever someone does something she doesn’t like, she’ll straight up tell them, which has made her rather unpopular. Her mother is a half blood witch, and her father was a muggle. She was brought up to believe that if someone is a friend, you stick by them, no matter what. 2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each. (Here we go)
Erin is a happy person, and that is a result of her mother. And her mother is probably the happiest person in the world. Ellie Sky was exposed to things that would’ve made any other person give up on humanity(such as people in her life leaving her). But she was determined to stay positive. But when Ellie met David Sky, it’s as if everything became better in her life. David was always a kind person, and was always intrigued by the mysteries of the world. When he met Ellie, a witch, it was a dream come true.
But after they got married, and Erin was born, something in David snapped. Erin nor Ellie ever figured out what, but they assume it was the fact that he would have a magical child. David soon left, and Ellie was left heart broken, and Erin was left without a father. But determined to see the positive side of things, Ellie raised Erin to believe that she shouldn’t leave or give up on people, no matter what. Erin was a smart kid, and liked exploring the great out-doors. Erin was told her father left, and still to date hates him for leaving. After all, who would leave someone like her mother?
Erin’s first sign of magic was summoning water into a cup. She was seven years old.
Erin has greatly matured throughout the years, and has taken on a more serious side. Now eleven and ready for Hogwarts, she’s extremely excited. Erin isn’t someone who is easily messed with. She can be intimidating, although actually rather harmless. Erin can be anxious when things aren’t going right, but gradually gets better. Erin still feels as though something is missing in her life. And that probably is her father.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Brown hair and blue eyes, can her model be Hayley LeBlanc? I’m not sure if anyone has used her already, or if she’s a banned face claim. :)
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
Nope! (As she is my first character, I think it’d be better if I don’t make her anyone special. (: )
6) What year is your character in?
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why?
Gryffindor, because she’s brave enough to tell people when they’r wrong, or when she is.
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
Erin hates anything plant related. Although loving the outdoors, she does not like getting dirty.
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
The fact that someway, somehow, everything will be better if she just lives. And of course the fact that her talents will one day be appreciated.
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
Erin can be egoistic. She thinks highly of herself, and thinks others should too.
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Ash with dragon heartstring eleven inches. Because she commands it. :)
Err, I just realized how many people already have that name, if she’s (hopefully) approved, can I change her name to something like Eleanora?
Hello! First of all, welcome to the wiki!!!
- Yes! If I'm not mistaken, I think changing her name to Eleanora would be fine. Just make sure you make it Eleanora Sky when creating her page :)
- Also, or her history, could you please add her first sign of magic (fyi: the average age is 5-10) and what it was?
Other than that, it looks pretty good!!
- AH SORRY! ONE MORE THING! If I'm not mistaken, I do not think Hayley LeBlanc is taken, but you can check the User Model Registration which can be found here :)