1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Eva Darlene Garrett is a member of The Cult of the Forgotten. She is a muggle, as well as her family. Her parents, Shannon and Jeremy, were originally from America, but became world travelers after they were married. They went many places, but settled in Hawaii for a short time for Eva to be born. Once she arrived, the family continued to travel, and it became Eva's entire childhood. As she got older, she began to understand the places she went, and really enjoyed her life. Her parents had inherited a very large amount of money from a family member, so the three ended up staying in places longer than expected. One summer, Shannon and Jeremy purchased a house on the beach in Mexico, and decided to stay there for a few months. Eva learned a bit of Spanish while being there, as well as many other languages just from traveling with her family.
One Christmas, when Eva and her parents flew to Oregon to be with family, which is where most of them lived. It was the first time Eva ever really got to know them, being so far sometimes. She became particularly close with her cousin, Ivory, who was the same age as Eva. The two hung out like best friends- sisters, even. They shared every secret, and both thought the other had such an interesting and completely different life. Ivory was popular, had tons of friends, and kept up to date on all the new muggle technology. But as they say, "Opposites attract." Meanwhile, Eva was a girl who hardly hung out with anyone but her parents becuase she never had the time to get to know someone in a short amount of time, especially if they spoke a different language. Ivory knew Eva wouldn't be in Oregon long, so she asked her to come and live with them. They were family, after all. Eva's parents approved, and it didn't take her long to move in and make the place her home. Ivory introduced Eva to her school, and soon, she was becoming more like her cousin.
Becuase Ivory and Eva were only about a month apart, they celebrated their birthdays with a few friends together in early-August. Throughout the day, Ivory had looked shaken up, and Eva knew something was up, but she didn't say anything about it. When their guests left the party, however, Ivory told Eva something she could't believe.
"I- I got a letter last night, asking me to go to school for...magic. At first, I obviously didn't think it was real, but now, I think it might be. Strange things have happened to me as a child, but I never thought I was, you know...a witch." -Ivory
Eva was suprised, but she knew her cousin was being truthful, like always. The next few weeks happened fast. Her parents came to Oregon knowing the news, but hardly said anything, only that Eva was going to be living with them again. It broke her heart, but she knew she couldn't do anything about it. Before she knew it, Eva was saying goodbye to her best friend and cousin.
For a while, all Eva felt was sadness. She hated the fact that she wouldn't get to see Ivory much anymore, and had to go back to her old self. The more she thought back on it, the more Eva felt angered and jealous. She started asking herself things like, "Why don't I have powers like her?" and "How come she is special, while I'm average?". It made her miserable. There became days were she was so on edge, Eva would scream at her parents in rage. Shannon and Jeremy were confused, and maybe thought she was developing some kind of anger disorder, but they never really checked into it. These problems continued for two and a half years when Eva finally got some help. Therapy improved her vision on life, but she still has days where her cousin's magic is all she thinks about.
Just recently, Eva found out about The Cult of the Forgotten. She didn't tell her parents, but only explianed it was time to live on her own. Soon, Eva moved to Egypt to be a part of the organization. She knew a bit of the Arabic language from as a child, so she soon got the hang of it.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
As a child, Eva was a quiet, kind girl who enjoyed life. Since the incident with her cousin, she has been very sensitive about everything. She hates wizard-kind and anything similar. Eva can be a good friend, especially to those who don't have a clue about magic.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Eva is a muggle. She only has one magical family member, which is her cousin, Ivory.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She does not work, but plans to find a part-time job, as well as being a part of the Cult of the Forgotten.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
She is single, and is not looking for any sort-of relationship.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading. B) Lake C) Mountain D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell B) A Spell Of Control C) A Combat Spell D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
A) Wise B) Cunning C) Hard-working D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off. B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off. C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened. D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
A) Grades. B) Getting your way. C) Life. D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. (pacific)