Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I am a total introvert. I am also quite shy, suffering social anxiety, too, I would just not speak to someone, unless they stuck up a conversation with me. If the conversation moved to personal matters, then I'm most likely to make up an excuse to just leave. I, I may repeat, am painfully shy. I don't want to be. But I just doesn't know how. I'm quite smart, I may add, but a visual learner, meaning I learn best through reading. I am not the best at concentrating during a lesson in class. Sadly, not only do I suffer social anxiety, but mild OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). I do love to be with my sisters, though, as I am extremely family oriented. I didn't mention, but once you get to know me, I can be very friendly and playful, which isn't something you'd expect.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Our Story, or as we like to call it, the Maersk Story begins with a man, who is our father. He met our mother, in Copenhagen. They were just children. Our mother had been visiting Denmark, that's all. But, our father, he knew nothing of what was about to happen.
Our Mother, she was a very wealthy lady from Finland. She spoke all the Scandinavian languages and of course, Danish. She was a beauty at that too, some of us tend to think we got her beauty. But, make no mistake, she had trouble to live through in her life. Much trouble.
For a woman of her beauty, her father wanted her to marry an equally wealthy and equally handsome man. She rebelled for days on end, but that, sadly, got her nowhere fast. An arranged marriage was soon in place. Our mother was deeply upset.
Her days in Durmstrang would haunt her as she had to pretend she was the girlfriend of the handsome guy that her father picked. She got sick and tired of it. She had enough of her father, and wanted payback. And she found it.
There was a certain man who stood out to her, in one of her 5th year classes. That man, later became our father. He stood out to her, not because he looked different or whatnot, but because... he did have feelings for her. He would look at her for days on end, never willing to say anything to her. Then, one day, she drags him away from everyone else.
He complimented her and, well, she kissed him. Kissed him. He blushed. He didn't know what to say. But, he came clean. "I really, really like you." Those are his exact words. She said the same thing.
So, they secretly dated. And one day, our mother came clean to her arranged fiancee. She cheated on him with another guy. Our father. And his reaction... "Actually, I should tell you something. I cheated on you." They laughed, finding it a coincidence how they both cheated on each other, behind their backs. They both admitted that they'd rather remain good friends, instead of arranged fiancees. That didn't stop from speaking to each other, every once in a while.
So, the years will pass, and our parents would get engaged. Fortunately for our mother, her arranged fiancee made sure that the arrangement was null, by marrying earlier than she would. She married the next year, since by then, the arrangement made by her father was now ineffective.
And then, a year later, came the first of us, the Maersk girls.
I am Evelyn, and this is my story:
A year after my older sister Emma was born, I was born. Even though she's just a year older, I kind of look up to her. Kind of.
Over the years, my other sisters were born: Estelle, Eleanor, Ebberla "Ebba", Elly, Edith, and Eloise. Funny, our name's all start with "E". I have no idea why, and I don't plan on asking any time soon. I'll just find out on my own.
I have OCD, and social anxiety. I don't like that. In school, I tried making friends. Only one friendly girl, Amitina, stuck around me. She was shy, but I was a lot more shy. Somehow, we managed to become friends. And my OCD. I am very obsessive. It annoys people, but I just ignore it.
I love my sisters, but there are things I'm too afraid to do. Like when my sister Ebba was drowning. I wanted to save her. I really, really did. But instead, Emma saved her. And she doesn't even know how to swim that well. And I was there, just watching from the sidelines.
My first sign of magic was quite unexpected: one day, I couldn't fall asleep. I was also getting kind of hungry. I went downstairs to the kitchen just for a quick snack. On my way, the living room was dark. Really dark. I couldn't find the light switch. I started to panic a little, when the lights turned on. Nobody was there. As I ate my snack, I realized that maybe I did it myself. After all, I knew about magic. My parents went to Durmstrang.
Speaking of which, I attended Durmstrang. I was accepted there, and was nervous, to say the least. I spent my first year there alone. I was way too shy. I just couldn't bring myself to say hi to anyone. It was terrible. My second year was better, I made one friend, Tina, who was super nice. We remained friends. We still are. She understood my social anxiety: her sister was also dealing with it. She introduced me to some of her friends. It was great.
My third year was... almost perfect. I was friends with Tina and her friends, and I wasn't alone. My grades were pretty good, and I was a lot more confident. Until one day, before I graduated my third year. Daddy told us we'd get a place in the UK. We'd go to another school called Hogwarts. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Will begin her fourth year next term.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I don't care.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Well, maybe Gryffindor or Ravenclaw...
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Ten others. One is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Central Daylight Time.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1