1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. She grew up in a rich muggle family in England, she was raised very strictly but her mom always snuck in a treat. She was raised to be the heir to her family's riches and company. She was taught that being poliet is the way you get things. She however was never stuck up or a brat about what she got. One chrismas morning when Eve woke up and went down to see her presents and all of that. Keep in mind she was born on Chrismas day. So one day after her birthday she went down and all the presents where unrapping themselves. Eve was 11 years old when that happened. Eve got her letter immdetely. She is currently a gradute of Hogwarts, she is 25 years old.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? She is a very proud women, but she is almost too kind and fun-loving women. She is a very motherly lady, she loves reading. She is also very charming and sweet. She loves to read a good book and loves to write. She is a very stubborn lady that will say her mind. She is also very headstrong and she loves learning. She very bookish and she is very neat and poliet too.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle Born
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Plan to make her a Auror
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
She's a single mother with her two twin girls.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Controrl
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.