1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Dayton Kye was a wizard who had just moved to Perth, Australia after graduating from Hogwarts a few years before, and his wife Sierra was a waitress at a local restaurant. When the two had met, it was obvious that they would end up together and sure enough, three years after they had met, the two were married. It also didn't take long for them to give birth to their first child, whom they named Everett.
Five months after the birth of Everett, the couple moved back into Dayton's old family mansion in Devon, England, which had gotten abandoned when Dayton left for Australia. It was in England that they had their second child a little over two years later, a boy named Brock. Ever since the birth of Brock, Everett took amazing care of his little brother. He always wanted to be there to help Brock out, and he almost always would pick to stay home and play with Brock over going outside with his friends. The two were extremely close, and that would never change.
While the family lived in Devon, Everett didn't really have that many friends, aside from the odd one that always ended up moving away. He normally just spent all of his time with Brock or playing video games with people across the world.
It was a little after Everett's eight birthday when he had his first magical experience. He was at muggle school in the cafeteria buying his lunch when the money he was going to hand to the cafeteria owner floated right out of her hands. Nobody knew what was going on, and Everett didn't find out until later that night when he talked to Dayton that it was his magic coming in. Not too long after that, Dayton started prepping Everett for his upcoming years of schooling at Hogwarts.
During the summer in between his first year at Hogwarts and his last year of muggle school, Everett promised Brock that'd he'd visit him as much as he could. Even if it meant coming home on the weekends and going back to the castle early Monday mornings.
Eventually, Everett began to attend Hogwarts when he had turned eleven years old, and it was at Hogwarts that he met his best friend Jordan Park and Jordan even helped him come out of his shell. Jordan was someone that Everett could confide in, and when they were in their sixth year the two ended up having sex for the first time. The continued to have these types of sexual encounters all throughout sixth and seventh year, until they called it off upon graduation. To this day, Everett regrets agreeing to call it off.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Everett has and always will be extremely protective over his friends and family. It's just simply the way he was raised and quite frankly it probably will never change. Everett would do anything for people he loves, and he wouldn't care one bit if it was putting his own life in danger. He would especially do this if it was for Brock or Jordan. In addition to being very protective, Everett can normally stay very level headed while in stressful situations, and he'll be able to figure his way out of anything if he remains calm. Though staying calm can sometimes be an issue for him as he tends to get rather excited and gleeful very quickly.
Everett's personality is very similar to that of a dog in the sense that he will do anything for people he is loyal to and he will always want to be playing around and having a good time. There is never a dull moment when Everett is the room and he normally comes with a barrel full of laughs. Finally, Everett isn't good at hiding his true feelings about someone, and the person - unless they are completely oblivious - would be able to figure out what he thinks of them. That's how Jordan first found out Everett liked him.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood with no notable magical relations.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
No he does not have any magical abilities or special abilities in general.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Everett is currently unemployed but I do wish to at some point for a job for him.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He is single and does not have any kids.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Nine characters, one is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time