May I note, I'm well aware that I made a character four days ago, however I planned to make a character for the Adult Quidditch League for a while now and was unaware that it'd be today that the opportunity would arise (I should check notices more xD). I can assure you this'll be my last character for a while c:
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Bethan Lleo never knew why she ended up with her cousin’s son - she could never comprehend it. It didn’t make her love him any less, mind you, but it just felt abnormal to her to call her cousin her son. One day there was news that her cousin was expecting and then the next it was pronounced that she was the legal guardian.
Eighteen year old Alicia Lleo was fresh from Hogwarts and like most young people she desired a relationship. It took her a fair while for her to find one but soon she met a Scottish man who charmed her directly. While she was smitten, it seemed he had other ideas and after a night in a cheap B&B he vanished, Alicia never seeing him again. Not losing hope from the experience, Alicia carried on in her pursuit for romance, only being hindered when it was announced she was pregnant. She was told from the get go that she wasn’t allowed to terminate it and after nine painful months she gave birth to a baby boy. Instead of naming him, she thrusted him to a nurse as she stood up, claiming that her cousin Bethan would appreciate him more than she ever would and left the hospital, never to be seen again much like the child’s father.
So, back to Bethan. When she was handed the child she was confused - agreeing to, but confused. She named the boy Fabian Carwyn and alongside her boyfriend she raised him.
Fabian had a rather normal childhood. While Bethan was a pureblood, her boyfriend was a muggle and as such Fabian’s life was far more heavily influenced by the muggle lifestyle. Growing up, Fabian grew extremely attached to his Cardiff home and when the family moved to Inverness when he was 8, it was inevitable that he’d react badly. It’s just, well, when most kids get annoyed they throw a strop. Instead, Fabian set a lounge chair alight. Of course Bethan had mixed feelings about this, happy that he possessed magic but quite annoyed she lost a perfectly good lounge chair. Fabian settled soon enough and as more wizarding things were introduced to him he began to develop a love for Quidditch.
When his letter for Hogwarts came and he had his life there, Fabian was having the time of his life. He was sorted into his favourite house, Slytherin, and joined the Quidditch team - loving his position as beater. As the years went on he found himself falling deeper and deeper into the small celebrity status the position offered him, becoming vain (much to Bethan’s disdain).
He graduated a few years back, jumping from amateur team to amateur team, hoping that one day he’d be able to move to professional Quidditch. And let me tell you, when Fabian wants something, Fabian’ll get it.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Fabian is extremely vain and self-centred. Who's his biggest priority? Himself. Move aside Beyoncé, Nicki queen sit down because Fabian's in town. Everybody needs a bit of Fab in their lives and he's not afraid to share it out. Pair a sassy remark with a roll of the eyes and you've got Fabian's main action. How does he deal with the feelings of fame? A day to himself. Anger? Sadness? Let's go online and read good things about him, boost his ego a little bit - if it needs to grow. Insecurities? Unheard of - he's not about to be that stereotypical character that has hidden fears...that's boring.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Unemployed with plans to get into Professional Quidditch
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and always down to mingle.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.