Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
One look at Faelan and you'll be able to tell that he's the poster child for teenage angst. He's perfected the art of scowling, wears nothing but the color black, and My Chemical Romance is his favorite band.
If you go around the Wilde home, you'll find pictures of Faelan actually smiling, which has been rare ever since Gabriel. He really was a happy kid, and incredibly funny too, and even if he's nothing but storm clouds now, that's carried on into witty sarcasm and a self-deprecating sense of humor. He's intelligent, and thus was sorted into Ravenclaw. It wasn't a surprise to a lot of the people around him. He enjoys puzzles, word searches, Sudoku. Thinking games are a hobby of his because it keeps his mind off of more depressing things.
He mostly keeps to himself because he thinks that him alone is sufficient. He knows how to deal with his own feelings and work through his own thoughts. Faelan is the type to lock himself in his room and actually never come out (not even for food) unless someone drags him to the living room. But he loves his siblings, really. He's fiercely loyal to all of them and is going to tear apart anyone who hurts them (he's not letting it happen again). He doesn't let it show, though. He has a reputation to uphold! If he willingly says "i love you" to anyone in his family, he's probably going to be forced to say it everyday. The thought of having to do so sends chills down his spine.
Faelan always assumes the worst when it comes to every situation, an eternal pessimist. There's a reason for it, obviously. He's the most negative person you'll ever meet. Expecting the worst is only logical because then you'll never be let down. The only thing he's optimistic about is people. He's all for giving people second chances and seeing the best in him – after all, where would he be today if people didn't him a chance?
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ever since he was little, Connor Attaway was afraid of dogs. Growing up in a pure-blood family that didn't allow any pets led him to just not liking animals period. A very blood supremacist family – his parents made a lot of enemies. Including them were members of the werewolf community, angry at the Attaways for campaigning against werewolf rights. When Connor was six, his parents threw a party inviting the pure blood community's elite. It was then his mother told him to go play outside instead of disrupting the peace.
Unluckily for Connor, it was a full moon.
With no one watching over him, he was bitten by a werewolf. He let out a bloodcurling scream and his mother rushed out to go get him, finding him practically bleeding to death with heavy injuries, a horrific bite on his collarbone. His father was so close to just letting him die, but his mother's maternal insticts kicked in. After much healing, Connor survived his injuries. He was alive. But his family was smart enough to know what would happen. After being pressured by Connor's grandparents on both sides, his parents ultimately made the decision to obliviate his memories, heal away all his scars, and change the color of his hair from an angelic blond to a dark brown. They stitched the name faelan (what he was almost named) onto the inside of his shirt, and left him unconscious near a magical orphanage all because they were fearful of losing their high place in society. The official statement to the press was that Connor Attaway was dead.
Faelan's very first memory is waking up in an unfamiliar bed, with an unfamiliar group of kids surrounding him. One of them yelled "He's awake!" and they had all jumped back, running for help from the head of orphanage. He was scared, confused, and couldn't remember anything, so he told the lady who had come exactly that. They told him this: they think his name is Faelan because it was stitched on the inside of the shirt he was wearing, they found him in an alley and if you tug down the collar of his shirt, there's a ghastly bite mark waiting to be found. They think this is what happened: he was attacked by a werewolf and left to die. He didn't sustain any injuries, perhaps the werewolf's goal really was to turn him and that's why he was otherwise left clean. It seemed very possible, and that's the story that Faelan has accepted since then.
Lucky for him, he was adopted very soon after. He spent only a couple months in the orphanage before being adopted by a couple, and even though he told them that he's dangerous, he's a werewolf, he might hurt someone – they told him they didn't mind. He was soon brought into the most amazing family ever consisting of the perfect mom, the perfect dad, and an older sister named Mississipi (a nymph!), and an older brother named Gabriel (a half-goblin).
He really believed he had the best family in the entire world. After being alone and confused for so many months, he finally was happy. He was especially close to Gabriel, but that didn't mean he didn't love Mississipi with all his heart too. Faelan's first signs of magic came early.
Aside from the whole, turning into a wolf once a month thing. He was especially good at fixing whatever he had destroyed during his transformations. Every single time, whatever he broke, he'd be able to put it back together. It got better once he started having to take Wolfsbane Potion. It tasted terrible, but it gave him so much more control, so he dealt with having to take it every month.
When he was ten, the worst thing possible happened. He forgot to take his Wolfsbane Potion and when his favorite brother tried to calm down his wolf side, he ended up scratching up his leg pretty badly. The transformation was over soon after, but the damage was done. Gabriel assured him it was fine – aside from the new need to eat rare meat and a limp, he was otherwise unharmed. And that's what Faelan continued to tell himself, that he didn't do anything wrong. However, a couple months later, Gabriel was found dead in Oxford Back Alley. The aurors' theory was that a prejudiced wizard had attacked him and left him for dead, and he wasn't able to get away fast enough. Those being the exact words that they used, Faelan knew it was his fault, and has blamed himself ever since. He shut out the rest of the world, and his sunny disposition became quite somber. No one ever spoke of Gabriel ever again. At least Faelan had to go to Hogwarts right after and he could take his mind off it.
The following year, his parents adopted two more children – Rae (a half-vampire) and Kaela (a half-banshee). He was too busy shut in his room or not minding the rest of the world to get to know either properly, but Rae put up a fight. She's incredibly happy and smiley, affectionate too. He has to admit that he's glad she didn't give up on him. Two years after, it was XYZ who joined the family, a half-nymph. The next year, it was Nathaniel, another half-banshee, and he was incredibly glad that there was finally another boy around. This year, his parents adopted two again – Jill, another half nymph, and Marie a newly turned vampire. He loves them all and he'll protect them with his life, but they don't have to know that.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Seven + one inactive. Three exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 2