Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Farran is fairly manipulative for someone his age. He nearly always gets his own way either through his intelligence or his use of Polyjuice. Remarkably, whilst staying so controlling (in a sense) he is also rather humble about most things. Those dominant qualities aside, Farran has an average level of an amiable personality and has ease at laughing at anything.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Cardiff bred and raised Wyn Griffin met Pakistan native Aafira Nasser when she attended Hogwarts for her final year of wizarding education. Aafira herself was raised in the magical community of Pakistan. Her father led the largest organised criminal gang in the whole of the country and she was set to follow suit. That is, until she met Wyn. The two fell in love and for a few years Aafira moved to Wales and lived with him in which during this time a child, Farran, was born. Fearing that her father would hear of the child's birth and order his death, Aafira left without a trace and Farran's identity as a member of the Nasser Crime Family was never revealed until he was much older.
Admittedly it didn't take long for his father to move on as he married another classmate, Catrina, and went on to have three children with her: Lloyd, Trefor and Arianwen. All were in quick succession of each other as they were parallel to his mother's birth of three more children. Growing up Farran took to acting as a source of enjoyment and through it he became equipped in using a variety of accents which soon developed to being able to replicate an accent perfectly after hearing it a few times.
The muggle childhood that Farran was raised in was abruptly ended when he was eight years old. During a fight with one of his brothers Farran had manipulated water to spurt from the tap. Albeit it wasn't enough to flood the whole house, there was a substantial amount to confirm that he had magic within his blood. The way he was raised was promptly switched to magical whilst his siblings remained with their muggle values.
Turning 11, Farran had been living as a wizard child for three years and had developed an excitement to go to Hogwarts, citing Ravenclaw as his perfect house. Sure enough, he got his letter and was sorted into Ravenclaw where he has flourished. Since arriving at Hogwarts he has developed a knack for Polyjuice potions and has gained a reputation amongst students for using it often through pranks and such. Sadly, however, this has made him unsure of where he wants to go with his life - whether Farran Griffin is enough for him or not. He has since learnt of his mother's heritage and does wonder if a life of crime is suited for him...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Zayn Malik.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Fairly adept in potions, specifically Polyjuice
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12, 2 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1