Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Fawna tries to be constantly optimistic and nice to others, but can be slightly narcissistic at times. She is always kind and relatively generous, having grown up in a series of orphanages and foster homes and almost constantly having to share things - bedrooms, toys, sweets, clothes ect. She, like many other girls at her age, sees craziness as 'cool', and won't hesitate to call herself weird or hyper. Because that's what she is, right? There's no normal in her mind, so she is naturally crazy.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Fawna was born to a couple of teenagers, Renn Raine and someone else, but was taken away from her mother at a young age as the wizarding authorities thought that she was incapable of raising a child. At least, that's what she thinks she was taken away from her for. For her entire life, she has lived in a series of wizarding orphanages - about eleven altogether, and all over Scotland too. She's never worked out why they're called 'orphanages', since loads of the children at them still have living parents, so she refers to them as children's homes.
Aged 10, Fawna changed orphanages once again and joined the new Hogsmeade home, Lil Bundles. She has now lived there for about a year, and goes out to sit in a tree in the Hogsmeade grounds every day, scouring the crowd for anyone who could be her mother or father. Blonde hair, maybe? But there are loads of blondes who come through Hogsmeade, and none of them look particularly like her, so she's almost given up. She started Hogwarts this year, and so far enjoys it, having made quite a few friends in her house and year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Fawna has blonde hair and brown eyes. Her model is Willow Shields
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
She suspects that she's a pure-blood, but doesn't know whether she is half-blood or not.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
First Year now :3
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9 (excluding Fawna), 4 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
MSK, so UTC+3 CEST - UTC+2
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 2