A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Felicity is naturally extroverted, and loves being part of her big family. She's never known anything else, and figures that everyone must love all the chaos that her family brings. She knows that the best way to have fun with a big group is to pick activities that have wide appeal, and to just run with it. It's only fun when everyone's having fun, right? She'll never try to deliberately be the spoilsport when she's with her extended family. Felicity is already showing all the signs of having the same stubborn streak her parents do. In manifests in being possessive of things that are hers, and not being very good at sharing. Due to the fact that she became a middle sibling in a relatively short amount of time, keeping all the things that are hers to herself is a way she can feel in control. If she feels things are outside her control, she'll lash out to get the attention refocused on herself. After all, those are her parents, too.
Felicity has natural athletic abilities. She loves to climb trees, ride bikes or broomsticks... anything outside. She can keep up with all of her cousins, regardless of how much bigger than her they might be. And she's quite proud of that. She loves being on the go, and hates sitting down and reading books and being bored. Life is too short to be bored-- it's better to be on the move and having fun. She knows her parents were both Quidditch players (and that Mum was famous for it) and wants nothing more than to have her own broomstick and learn to fly and be a famous player herself, one day.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Thomas and Eleanore Bagman's love story is not the most conventional. Elle had a crush on Thomas through much of her Hogwarts years, but Thomas was head over heels in love with someone else-- a someone else that he married, after Hogwarts. When Carmen (that's the someone else) went missing and never came back, Thomas' life was in shambles, and Elle (among others) was there to help pick up the pieces. After several months, Thomas and Elle admitted their feelings for each other and started dating. Things from there followed your typical love story-- they moved in together, Thomas proposed and the couple was married. Both knew they wanted to have children, but it took a little longer than they manticipated before they were able to conceive for the first time. Eventually it happened, and on January 11th, 2035 Felicity Eleanore Bagman came into the world.
Shortly after Felicity was born, there were a lot of changes made that she wasn't aware of, given that she was an infant. Elle, and Felicity's maternal aunts (Charity and Mallory) decided to join forces as mothers and raise their growing brood of children as a large, family unit. In addition to all of the Bagman cousins, Felicity's cousins on her mother's side (Felix, Hudson and Hadley) were also part of the bunch. Despite all of this, Felicity was still an only child for the first years of her life and was doted on and got all of the attention at home. Two and a half years later, many things were about to change in Felicity's life. The first change was a biological brother, the second was an adoptive sister.
John Thomas Bagman, Felicity's little brother, was born in July of 2037. Felicity didn't mind being an older sister. For the most part, the baby stayed away from her stuff, and she still got a decent amount of attention. She still felt like she was in charge of her own home, and everything was comfortable, despite the change. In May of 2038, a new girl came to live with them. Her name was Elise Richards-Heron... and she was... older. The girl cried a lot and mostly kept to herself, but now Felicity felt like she wasn't in control anymore. The family was getting bigger, and suddenly she wasn't the biggest anymore, so how was she supposed to stay in charge of it all? This feeling only intensified when, a year and a half later, her youngest sister Constance, was born. Suddenly Elise and Felicity had to share a room. And that was going to be... interesting.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
Half-Blood. No notable relations, except for the entire mess of family she's got on the wiki :P
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
She's 5. :)
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why?
Either Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, since that's where her parents were.
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs.
6, no exotics
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
- for future reference: five year olds only need 'The Character's Background' filled in and the first two ooc questions. also, if you decide that you want to resort her when she's older, please feel free to!