1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Felicity grew up in a noble area with her father being a Duke and her mother being a Duchess. Her mother died in a hit and run accident involving a drunk driver causing a lawsuit that left her father being exhausted for days because of all the legal contracts he has to sign. Felicity always felt anger and rage towards that driver and she grew up being spiteful towards any strangers, leading her to take the path of evil.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Felicity seems innocent and kind on the outside but inside is a twisted heart of evil and her wit and cunningness helps her find a solution to any problems that she encounters.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood and she is a distant relative of a Baron in England.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Felicity plans to join the Shrouded or the Cult of the Forgotten.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Felicity made a vow to stay celibate.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.