Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Felicity is pretty harsh, generally making enemies very quickly and she's never tried to change that. She's usually very outspoken, loving to cause chaos in her life and will not make friends easily. Once people gets to know her better as a friend, Felicity curbs her sharp words and is one of the loyalest friends you could ever have. She's very defensive of herself as a person and will fight if needed to protect herself or her family.
She doesn't open up very easily, but give her time and she will open up slowly and surely to you. But, just watch what you say around Felicity because she'll take back her friendship as quickly as she can and will make you start over at the beginning again.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Felicity Juliene Kent was born on January 15th, 2015 to a Compagnie Républicaine de la Sécurité agent and a British muggle actress in Le Havre, France. Her mother, actress Alison Brandys had been sent there for a movie shooting and met Agent Etienne who was acting as her security detail while she was out of her home country. And over the years, the couple fell deeper and deeper into Eros' embrace, with Alison eventually becoming Alison Kent, Etienne's wife and soon to be mother of his child.
And on January 15th, 2015, Felicity Juliene was born. She had black hair and blazing blue eyes that shocked her parents, but her father knew that would be from his wizarding heritage and didn't think twice about it. Felicity grew up as an only child for seven years, learning how to play piano and just having fun growing up.
One day at school, Felicity was being picked on by a few girls. She had been cornered in a shadowed corner and just vanished into thin air, reappearing in the parking lot of her school. That was her first sign that she was a Part-Dark Nymph and witch.
Felicity and her family moved to Britain not six months past and she will be attending Hogwarts starting next year, turning 11 in this school year though.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Felicity has black hair and eyes that are a swirling void of black, silver, and grey. But they will glow a solid grey when she's using her abilities.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
She's 10, so will be starting next term, even though Felicity turns 11 during this term.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7. Three are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 0