1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Flynn is a suave, cool and sexy guy who knows how to flirt and get what he wants with a flash of a smile. Everyone who sees him knows that he has an aura of importance that he carries about. He makes sure he has the best outfit on, hair done perfectly and teeth straight and pearly white. The only issue with this is this isn't how he is behind the scenes, but there's no way he'll show anyone his true personality.
Flynn behind closed doors is a movie fanatic and junk food addict. He loves to lay in his bed and watch rom-coms all day snuggled up with his dog and snacking away on unhealthy foods. If he could he'd live out of a van on the side of the river, but he just can't bring himself to do it. He needs to show the world that he's a cool guy, that he's suave and sleeps around and doesn't care about anyone.
Honestly? Flynn is a decent human being with morals and a righteous agenda, the only thing if he feels like no one will accept him if he tries to be different so that's why he fits in with the stereotype of his looks. Being hot and handsome means he has to sleep around and be fit and never show his emotions or cry, and he hates it. But it's been so ingrained into him that he can't change, not unless he has someone to help him.
Flynn stays alone because it's easier that way and there's no one he has to impress. He has a dog because he feels it's the only living thing he doesn't have to hold a standard against. He can be himself when he's alone, and he can enjoy his life when he's behind closed doors. He honestly doesn't know if he can open up to another human being, because his fear might keep him from being honest. Flynn is scared to show his true emotions and feelings and way of life to anyone but his dog, because he doesn't want to be judged.
Overall if someone were to get Flynn to trust them enough and get to the level where he feels safe with them, then Flynn would open up. But it's been too long since he's had someone like that, that he doesn't know if it's mentally possible for him to let go. He doesn't know if he can be vulnerable, and it's something that's going to take a lot of work to break down with love and gentle hands.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Flynn was born in Oslo, Norway to a humble family. His parents weren't anything special and were honestly scraping by when he was born, but he was an added joy into his parent's life. Growing up was a bit of an adventure since he grew up on a farm some miles outside of Oslo, and his family was kind and caring. His childhood was honestly that of a dream, save for all the farm chores he had to do.
Life was simple and great, and Flynn was more excited when he got a baby brother. Ryder was a welcome addition to their small family, and the two brothers were always together. Flynn's magic was brought to light when he was 7 years old and playing outside with his brother, they were climbing a tree and Ryder fell out from the highest branch. Thanks to Flynn's magic he saved him from crashing into the earth, otherwise, Ryder would have died.
Though when Flynn turned 10 everything changed, some would say for the better and others would say for worse. Flynn's father had won the lottery, and not just any lottery but the jackpot lottery. He won (in American money) $930 million dollars which brought the family out of poverty and into the rich high life, which for the parents was a wonderful change but it was hard on Flynn.
They moved from their small farm to a huge house in the highlands of Norway in a rich, fancy neighborhood where their father ended up getting a job at an office and their mother went off to work as well. Leaving the two boys to be raised by maids and nanny's and be sent off to private school instead of homeschool, Flynn's world was flipped upside down and he hated it.
Flynn went from a sweet, cute little boy to a hotheaded angsty teenager who kept people at arm's length and didn't talk to anyone except his brother. Flynn only joined the Quidditch team so he could fly and hit a ball to get his frustrations and anger out, he resented his parents and he wanted to go back to life on the farm. He watched as his brother got roped into the popular crowd and slowly changed, and Flynn tried his best not to get sucked into the high lifestyle that his family was being swallowed by.
Hogwarts was a blessing and curse for Flynn, he loved the classes and learning but he hated the popular crowds. Gryffindor house was like the top of the ladder, leaving Hufflepuff at the bottom where his brother was. Flynn hated all the little cliques and groups, and just ignored mostly everyone. His teenage years were a struggle, and every day he thought of running away somewhere far to escape it all.
During his 6th year of Hogwarts, he met a Professor that changed his life around and gave Flynn something to hold on too. The Professor was a potions professor who also happened to be a fashion designer and Flynn took interest in that, of course he was probably the only boy who was planning on going into that field of work but honestly Flynn didn't care.
His whole 6th year of Hogwarts was a ride, mixed with figuring out his sexuality and his career, some ups and downs with his family and even a fling or two with a student and even his potions professor . But it was all worth it and helped shape him as a person for good and even a little bit for bad.
After graduating he got an internship in America for a fashion company, and after some years of working there and getting somewhat popular he moved back to London where he's decided to try and hone his fashion designing skills. He doesn't know what he wants to do with his life yet, but he's intriqued to see where it'll take him.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Half-Blood
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) Nope
6) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Fashion Designer
A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is optional for adult characters!)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- 'A. 'Transfiguration
- B. Hexes & Jinxes
- C. Magical Creatures
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
- B. Stars
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Freshly baked bread
- B. Parchment
- C. The Sea
- D. A crackling log fire
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- 'B'. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- C. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
- D. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- 'D'. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- 'A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock 'you
- B. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- C. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
- D. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Draw your wand & search for the source
- B'. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye 'out
- C. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- D. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 11/4
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
Ignoring what other people say and not getting hurt easily
4) What do they really want to avoid in their job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
They hate working with other people
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
Flynn is driven by himself and also his fear of being homeless
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
In his emotions
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Ebony because like Flynn it's dark and mysterious yet it's also beautiful and smooth
- Potential careers: Fashion design, artist