1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Francis is the fourth oldest Matthews child. When Flynn was born, 4 of his siblings left because they had graduated. Shortly after another one followed suit, and then and then another. After the last one left that left Francis as the oldest sibling who still lived in the house. This didn't go to his head thankfully, he just grew very protective of his three younger siblings.
When his Hogwarts letter arrived, he was overjoyed, but also worried. This meant he'd be leaving his siblings alone. Once at Hogwarts he discovered something about himself. He was a prankster. He caused a wake of trouble his first 3 years at Hogwarts. Until in his fourth year, he injured another student during one of his pranks. He was mortified, he never wanted to hurt anyone. He swore off pranking and became interested in healing. He took Healing class, but found that to be boring. He soon dropped the class and focused on his new dream. Becoming an auror. That said, he still has a basic idea of how to heal people, which is all he really wanted.
For the rest of his Hogwarts years, Francis was a stellar student. He was never a Prefect or Head boy but that said he still was very respectable. Upon graduating Hogwarts he took up a simple job busing tables so he could earn some money for his family. He's been reading up on DAtDA and practicing so he'll be even more qualified when he applies to be an auror.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Francis is very humble. He always believes that is room for improvement, this makes him come off as perfectionist. He doesn't label himself as that, he claims that perfection doesn't exist and therefore he can't be a perfectionist. He's protective of his younger siblings and wouldn't let anyone harm them. He's somewhat of a work-aholic because there is never enough money for his mom to support them. He tries to stamp out his prankster instincts, which makes him come off as disciplined, but his instincts remain the same.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure - Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Auror eventually, currently he's a bartender
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and looking
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor - He has to be, i'll rewrite him if necessary Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 7. 1 is Exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -5