The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
He is very quite and likes to be alone. He can come of arrogant at some point .He is really wise and just like to spend time reading books. He has low sense of humor. He is not very athletic or does he have low stamina.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Franks parents are both Pure-Blood wizard, but the two did not raise him. Her mother died giving birth to him and his father disappered when he was 3 yers old He got adopted by a wealthy muggle family, the Carsons, does changing his name to Frank Carson. The carsons was very close to the Stinsons and knowing what happened to them and that they can't have a child, they decided to raise Frank.
Frank grew up knowing he is a wizard, and that he is adopted. He felt alone even if he has the carsons looking after him. He always felt different. At the age of 11, Frank felt to go to Hogwarts, and does convincing his parents. He felt like he may know more about being a wizard if he goes there.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
any hoouse will do
Any House You Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
B) This is my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is , how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:3
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:1