1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Fransisca is an aussie, born and bred. She loves surfing, and went to Salem. There she studied politics, ethics and did quidditch. Well, those were her favourite subjects.And the ones she was best in.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? She is usually noble, but can be arrogant (usually boasting about her surfing skills).
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She was muggle born, but her parents died soon after her birth, her mother in childbirth and her father from depression. However, her aunt was magical, and sent her to Salem.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I'm going to put her in for the second member for Australia in the Confederation of Wizards, but if she doesnt get in I'd enroll her in the Ministry.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She is single.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Approved!14:38, September 27, 2012 (UTC)