1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Freya Victoria Blackbourne was born Freya Victoria Tarik (her father wanted all his kids and his wife to have his surname) to Eleanor Tarik and Ahmessenetuahbra Tarik in Cairo, Egypt. Her first name came from her father's love for Norse Mythology, and her middle name came from her very British mother.
As a young child, Freya loved singing. She did it all the time, everywhere. And every single time, it managed to irk her mother. Her mother, if you haven't realized as of yet, wasn't a very artistic woman. She was rather strict, bland, and very uptight, much unlike her husband, who was a very creative, bright, and happy man who shared his daughter's passion for singing. Perhaps that's why Freya got along so well with him.
When Freya began to attend school, she was easily one of the brightest students. She didn't have many friends, but it's not like she needed them anyways. All she needed were her two closest ones - Nessa and Óláfr. The trio's fathers were co-workers, so it wasn't uncommon to see them together.
All in all, Freya's childhood was pretty much a normal one up until a few months after her seventh birthday.
Her mother had insisted that they moved to England upon finding out she was expecting a child. Under her father's request, the family would stay until the child was born. And so they did. Days after David was born, the family began their move to London, England. As to make his name easily pronounced, Freya's father changed his name to Elliott, and his surname to Barnes. Freya and David kept their names, though their surname became Barnes, along with Eleanor's. A month went along quickly, along with the following 48 or so.
It was a few days after turning eleven when Freya found out she'd be attending Durmstrang. Her father was quite proud of her, though he was initially shocked at the fact that Eleanor hid her magic so well.
Then, shit went down.
Her father, during one of their studies, collapsed. After that, Freya remembers absolutely nothing. She woke up a few hours later in a hospital, where she was informed of her father's death. It was as if her entire world had gone white and black. Her father... dead. Her mind just couldn't wrap around that, which eventually led to her going to therapy, though the sessions finished before she began Durmstrang. There, using her father as a motivation, she passed with great grades, which she used to her benefit. She studied during summer as well, so she could be a graduate by her sixteenth birthday.
And so it happened. Post graduation, Freya found out her mother had re-married. The woman never even told her she had met another guy, much less married him. It wasn't like it mattered that much, however, as she didn't wait long to begin her journey to fame. She auditioned in multiple shows, all of which she eventually got booted out of.
Again, she used her father as motivation to not quit.
She was eighteen and she was damn well close to just giving up. It was the last show she'd try out on, she said. That's the one where she made it up until finals. Unfortunately, she lost.
Though she came runner up, she became well-known and so well-liked she earned herself a deal, which led to her first album, and then her first tour. She's obviously had time to come back home and bond with her new step-sister and step-father, but it's just not the same. He's not her father. He never will be. Eleanor? She cared very little nowadays, with all that's happened. She just moved on so quick... as if Elliott had been nothing... As for Nutella? Well, she'd gotten along well enough with her to start calling her Nutty. Suppose that says a lot. David? With him deciding to go after his dreams of being a dancer, Freya has managed to drag him a long with her on tour during the summers. If she'd gotten to live her dream, why couldn't he?
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
With a job as open as hers, Freya's known to be an extrovert. The fact that she basically doesn't have a father, and her mother's as cold as they can get, she's also gained a somewhat motherly attitude, though she's also laidback as to not interfere with her younger brother (and everyone else)'s lives oh too much.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
TV Judge/Singer bc whai not
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no kids.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.