1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Freya Matthews is the fifth Matthews child, after Simon, Liam, Oliver and Beatrice. She has five younger siblings, Amelia, Francis, Alfred, Arthur and Flynn. She was closest to Amelia and Beatrice; they found themselves as the trio of girls in a male-dominated household, and grew closer because of it. The family was predominantly troublemaking, and Freya found herself, along with her siblings, subsumed into the image, and as such their family was a pretty chaotic co-existence.
Everyone thought Alfred and Arthur, the twins, were going to be the final children of the Matthews parents, and the former seven seemed to be quite happy about that fact. The older children doted on them, and for five years it appeared that their father's prediction was going to be correct - until their mother announced her pregnancy with a baby boy, Flynn. Freya was annoyed and she isn't going to pretend that she wasn't, but the girls were triumphant because it was the twins who would have to share their room.
Freya had her first sign of magic at the age of nine, when she fell out of a tree she was climbing because a branch snapped beneath her weight, but she managed to land on her feet despite the dangerous trajectory she was falling at. Her parents thought she may be a squib, but she wasn't, and two years later she recieved her Hogwarts letter. She went with her older sister Beatrice to Hogwarts - Simon having already graduated, and the rest of them still there. Like the rest, she was sorted into Gryffindor.
Freya was popular - Amelia was quiet, and she was determined, right from her second year, to bring her along for the ride, which she did. Amelia was transformed from the shy and quiet girl she had been into a more sassy, confident girl that did Freya proud. She found herself being pranked by her own sister and found it rather funny. When they graduated, Freya and Amelia shared an apartment.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Freya is still sassy and quite arrogant, some would call this a Matthews trait. She's quite wild and is a very social young woman, with a slight flirtatious streak. She is easy to befriend but doesn't forgive easily, meaning like Amelia, she is still stiff around her brother Flynn. She loves a party and loves her drinks, and as a budding musician absolutely loves to be loud and proud with her guitar and her singing voice. She is most certainly outgoing and is up for almost anything - she's along for the crazy ride, wherever it might lead her.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Waitress somewhere. Bartender, maybe.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Category:LillyDaNinja and 1 exotic :)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC