1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Gabrielle Clarence is the older sister of Olivia and a fresh Slytherin graduate. Grew up in an ancient wealthy pure-blood family, she is heavily influenced by the idea of blood supremacy and the importance of honoring the Clarence family name at any time. This results in her ambitious and overachieving characters. At the age of 11, she attended Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin like the rest of her family. She succeeded in her academics like her older brother whom she looks up to, and graduated without making any troubles at school throughout the years and with excellent N.E.W.T.s results. After graduation, like her parents suggested, she travelled around the world for a year and got involved in different activities and charities, before getting back to the UK, hoping to get a job at the Ministry of Magic.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Gabrielle is an independent, overachieving and ambitious Slytherine graduate. Generally, she appears to be nice, generous and helpful unless you annoy her. 'She is a bit manipulative, cunning and feisty. Most of the time, she can manage her emotions well. When you cross her, she's not the kind who'll shout at you loudly or pick a fight with you in the public, but she will make you pay the price one way or another, sooner or later. She's good at self-preservation and preservation of her family and friends. 'She's willing to do almost anything to get what she wants - except harming the ones she cars about unless it's a neccessary evil, and she will finish off anyone who attempts to stop her. She's also a blood-supremacist.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Ministry of Magic, most probably.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. +8
ChocoKat 17:14, September 6, 2013 (UTC)