1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Galan is a young, first year, and as such can be rather gullable and somewhat niave. He is shy, but forms attachments to others relatively easily and wears his Grandfather's enchanted ring at all times. His mother told him that the enchantment would make his life more easier, but as it turns out, it is actually enchanted so that he cannot lie at all, even white lies. He does not know this at all and doesn't really understand why being openly honest about everything could be problematic in his future.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Galan was born and raised, until he was 9 years old in Glasgow, Scotland, before his family moved to London and he is the only son of Rebecca Karrack (nee Londel) and Rylan Karrack. Rylan, his father, works for the Ministry of Magic, but Galan has no idea what his job actually entails, other than he "works in a big building in London". His maternal grandfather, Pav Londel was a Death Eater, and had an enchanted ring which gave him the ability to "read someone's face" or basically tell when they are lying. When he was brought into the Ministry by an Auror, his ring was switched with a duplicate ring, which was enchanted with a charm which forced Pav to tell the truth at all times so they could question him. After locking Pav in Azkaban, the ring was given to his daughter Rebecca, who then passed it onto her son, Galan.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I'm actually ok with any, but I'd rather not be in Ravenclaw, as my character is only slightly above average in his intelligence.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) I would be ok with any
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: