1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
As Garett grew his temper became shorter and shorter with each passing day. His mother ignored the boy's fiery temper believing that it would make him a better wizard for some reason. Then one day when Garett was 11, his temper boiled over and he seriously hurt a young boy who had called him 'stupid'. Garett punched the boy square in the jaw breaking it, as well as his own hand. His mother mended it for him and didn't question how it had been broken. The boy's family was furious had Garett had been not punished for his actions. Garett's mother simply told them to find their own business or some rather unpleasant things may happen to their family. It shut them straight away.
When Garett was 17, his mother's plot was discovered and she sent to the prison for treason. The ministry looked like they were about to lock Garett up as well, so he fled to America for sanctuary. While in America, Garett taught himself they ways of the dark arts so he could exact his revenge for his family's imprisonment. Garett's studies led him to befriend a vampire, which was not the smartest idea he's ever had.
Garett learned a lot of nifty tricks and spells from the vampire. Of course, the vampire couldn't actually cast the spells but he knew the theory behind them. The vampire wanted Garett to be his magical sidekick. However, Garett didn't want to be anybody's sidekick. The pair got into a fight, and that's when things took a turn for the worse. The Vampire bit Garett and transformed Garett into a vampire himself. The vampire had lost his magical sidekick and he left Garett alone to bleed out. Fortunately for Garett he didn't bleed out, and he was left with a thirst for blood and vengeance.
Garett was hell-bent on vengeance for getting turned into a vampire. He hunted that Vampire down for 2 years before he finally found him. Garett and the vampire fought viciously and in the end Garett was the victor, but he was not left unscarred. He came out with a slash mark across his forearm. Unfortunately the murder was not unnoticed and Garett was forced to flee once more, this time to Britain.
Garett was 23 when he arrived in Great Britain. He quickly made a name for himself in the criminal underworld as a man who would do anything - for the right price. Slowly but surely Garett's fortune grew. He's been doing the same thing for 87 years and is now 110 years old. He's decided it's time he joined an organized crime ring instead of just flying solo.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Garett is a very vengeful man. If someone crosses him, you can bet he'll get his revenge on them somehow, and it won't be very pretty. Garett's temper is also very short, and many things set him off. Talking with him can be like walking through a minefield. Garett is also very greedy which gets him into all sorts of trouble. However he's not all bad, Garett is very protective of those close to him and he's very witty. Garett can also be funny when he chooses to be and he can pull off some very clever pranks. Usually on William.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
He's a Vampire.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
In a relationship.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9. 1 is dead. 1 is inactive. 1 is up for adoption. 1 is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
14:38, August 8, 2015 (UTC)