1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Born to a wealthy Pure-Blood family Gigi always had a rather simple and easy going life, her family was from a long line of Royalty and over the past decades the line slowly died out leaving Gigi as the last true heir if anything were to happen to her parents.
Because of their fortune, Gigi was treated like a Princess and had everything at her command. Her parents spoiled her and she was a very bratty and snobby child, she went to a Private school and had no friends seeing as no one wanted to be around someone like her.
When her Hogwarts Letter came she felt like the most important person in the world, and when she arrived to Hogwarts her parents were heavily surprised that she hadn't been sorted into Slytherin like the rest of her family.
She made no friends because of her horrible attitude and acted like the queen of everyone, she bossed people around and didn't listen to others and got in trouble a lot with her teachers. But that all changed when in the middle of her second year her mother was stricken with a horrible illness.
Her second year she became more quiet than usual and didn't boss people around so much, she was sorrowful and depressed a lot because of the news she received of her mother. It was a hard time for her and her family, and her younger brother was taking the news fairly well.
When her third year of Hogwarts began her mother had died before her birthday, after that Gigi changed completely. Her personality did a 180 and she no longer was the spoiled horrible brat she once was, but that change didn't happen over night.
With the help of her only friend, Jack, she worked through her mother's death at a slow pace and by the end of her Fourth year finally managed to start being happy and have a better outlook on life.
When she graduated from Hogwarts she decided to take a career in the muggle-world and became a Nurse, she didn't want to stay in the wizarding world and wanted to have a regular life. Though that changed for her when she ended up being turned into a Vampire.
The guy she had thought was her boyfriend was actually just using her, one night at his apartment he had attacked her and tried to kill her. She managed to get away but not before getting bit by him.
After that attack she never returned to the muggle world, feeling like she couldn't trust anyone or anything and remained by herself for quite some time before venturing out into the wizarding world.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Gigi is known to have a fierce and strong personality, she doesn't take crap from anyone and will not sit and listen to your sob story/excuses. She likes people to cut to the chase and sum it up, and is bored out of her mind if she has to listen to a story that lasts more than 10 minutes.
Though if you manage to catch her at a good time she might sit down and actually talk to you, it's hard to
Gigi is known to have a fierce and strong personality, she doesn't take crap from anyone and will not sit and listen to your sob story/excuses. She likes people to cut to the chase and sum it up, and is bored out of her mind if she has to listen to a story that lasts more than 10 minutes. Though if you manage to catch her at a good time she might sit down and actually talk to you, it's hard tobecome friends with her because she is so fast paced and her mind is going at a million miles. She can't help it, that's how she trained her mind to be.'''''The reason she seems to go so fast is because she is running away from her pain, she's running from her mother's death and her brother leaving the family. She doesn't want to face the problems and probably never will, unless someone helps her do it.
From the few friends she has they will tell you that she is a very ecstatic and animated person, always talking about who knows what and striking up a conversation out of no where with a random person in the corner of the room.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Vampire
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Unemployed at the moment
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 1 Exotic character and like 6 characters in total
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Pacific Standard Time