1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- "I don't mean to be rude, but simply honest, when I say that my background is not your business. It's my story, not yours, and I don't owe it to you. It's neither short nor particularly interesting, so don't mourn that as any great loss. As for the basics, I think it suffices to say my life is little like that of you humans. My name, Gnadug, is a fairly normal name among goblins, and it was not bestowed on me for some ridiculous reason. My family was not killed in some horrific massacre. I remember my past reasonably clearly; there are no mysterious blanks, where memories were lost or stolen. My family is imperfect, as all families are, I suppose, but they are not infamous, nor did my parents treatment of me doom me from birth. You see — how could I explain my background to you, when there are no commonalities for a human to relate to?"
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- Gnadug is dignified — a goblin in the wizarding world, he holds his head as high as it goes, unwilling to surrender even a centimeter of his meager height. He prides himself on his self-control, although under that shell he does have a nasty temper. Again, he's a goblin in the wizarding world: he knows he cannot afford mistakes. So he guards himself with wry humor — though others often don't understand it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- "While I do have some human blood, I am a goblin, firstly and formostly. I will not flaunt my meager heritage for a wand."
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
- "Are you asking for my fractions, of my heritage? Firstly, that is not your business, and secondly, I am not certain of my fractions myself."
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- "I am trained as a silversmith, though I am not working in that trade, nor any other, at the moment."
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- "Yet again, must I remind you that my family is not your business. I do not owe you the deals if my personal life."
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.